Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Help Meh Help Meh! in the Community Center forums; how do I put pics in photo albums? I uploaded a bunch of pics and then made an album now, how I do I get em' in there?! thx...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Help Meh Help Meh!

how do I put pics in photo albums? I uploaded a bunch of pics and then made an album now, how I do I get em' in there?! thx

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Once you create an album, go back to your photos.

Select the image that you'd like to add to your album (click on it), and click on the "Edit Photo" link immediately above the title block on the far right-hand side..

Click on the drop-down select box next to "Change category? (leave blank to leave alone)" and select the name of the album you wish to move the picture to. (Your albums should appear near the bottom of the list.)

Enjoy!

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

Thanks Jack! I knew somebody cared!

and I've tried doing that too, only to be told, "I don't have permission to do that"

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Odd... I haven't actually attempted to create/use any albums. May have to look into it later when I get more time.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

so Lou, how do I obtain permission to discard photos and edit their locations from my account?