Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Help with Album in the Community Center forums; I just uploaded some pictures that I specifically wanted to go into my Scrapbook Album, but I forgot to choose that option before uploading so a few of them went ...

Help with Album

I just uploaded some pictures that I specifically wanted to go into my Scrapbook Album, but I forgot to choose that option before uploading so a few of them went directly into my normal gallery. Can anybody help me figure out how to move them, short of deleting and re-uploading? When I clicked on the drop down box to move it, my Scrapbook Album was not an option....

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    what I do when that happens is view the pic from the album it's in, from there it'll have options underneath to where you want to chose edit photo.. from there you can change it as if for the first time.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Check all the way at the bottom of the drop down list, mine are hidden there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    what I do when that happens is view the pic from the album it's in, from there it'll have options underneath to where you want to chose edit photo.. from there you can change it as if for the first time.
    Thanks Joey! It worked and I am all set now!

Tampa is offline No longer in service