Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Avatar ? in the Community Center forums; I have a ton of great avatars that are 100x100 that people have made for me that I just love! Problem is...they are all too big in KB, is there ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

I have a ton of great avatars that are 100x100 that people have made for me that I just love!
    Problem is...they are all too big in KB, is there a way I can fix the size or can any of you help me?
    I don't have photoshop.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    I have a ton of great avatars that are 100x100 that people have made for me that I just love!
    Problem is...they are all too big in KB, is there a way I can fix the size or can any of you help me?
    I don't have photoshop.
    Do you have any other type of photo software? If so that may do it.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    No I actually don't. I am so bummed now!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan