Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Technical Support Discuss Photo Posting in galleries in the Community Center forums; I am still unable to post my pictures, I keep getting fatal error notice Ofcourse I am technically handicapped so it could be me. But when I go to Browse ...
    flutter is offline Moderator
    I am still unable to post my pictures, I keep getting fatal error notice
    Ofcourse I am technically handicapped so it could be me. But when I go to Browse and the picture comes up I select it but in the browse space this big long address goes in the space Document blah blah blah is that supposed to happen, when I just type in the picture name nothing happens. Help

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Flutter,

I downloaded the pictures which were stuck from your upload queue. I also cropped and resized them for you. I will IM you and email them to yuou so you can post them again.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Lou, I need some help please!
    I have tried from a couple of different computers to upload some of my pics from my recent trip. I go to the photo page, click upload photo, & select the photo I want to add. I get a message telling me to please be patient. Then, the screen changes. I can see the top of the page, but nothing below it. I have waited to see if anything else will happen, but nothing ever does & my picture is never uploaded. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Mickey,

Be sure your files aren'to large in size (MB) or dimensions. Try and make them smaller and then try again. Otherwise, IM, PM or email me and I'll help you through it.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12