Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss photo album question in the Community Center forums; Once you have uploaded a photo, is there a way to move it into another album if you created the album AFTER you uploaded the picture? Tks Lara...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

photo album question

Once you have uploaded a photo, is there a way to move it into another album if you created the album AFTER you uploaded the picture?

Tks
    Lara
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    good question I have wondered it too but didnt think about asking...DUH! At least one of us is smart enuf to ask LOL

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hi girls!

I read this and actually thought I responded to it that day. (Losing what is left of my mind. )

No, there is no way for members to move thier photos around once they are uploaded. A good rule of thumb is to always place a photograph into the appropriate themed area because all photos will also show up in your own member's gallery no matter how you catagorize them when uploading.

Administrators do, however, have that ability and if there is a problem photo, I can move it for you. This is done one at a time so if there are many photos to be moved, it would be too time consuming for me to overhaul an entire member's gallery.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Thanks for the response. No real need, was just thinking I should have organized my photos better.
    THANKS!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!