Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Concern in the Community Center forums; I didn't have time to look through all the forums to see what part was right to post this in, so I chose this. Correct this thread if it's in ...
    Schmoofy is offline A-Ticket holder

Concern

I didn't have time to look through all the forums to see what part was right to post this in, so I chose this. Correct this thread if it's in the wrong forum please.

Today, a member joined your site under the name "Schmoofy!". This is NOT me. I wouldn't post the things they are posting and such. You can run my IP with their IP, it's not me. Please try to resolve this as to I don't want my reputation ruined by this act of other people, who take it as a joke.

Thanks,
    Schmoofy
    #Put this in your sig if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or died from pirate attacks.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Schmoofy,

I sent a private message to Lou, the site owner about this - it should be taken care of shortly.

Sorry for your trouble dude!!
    Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!