Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Photo Uploads in the Community Center forums; I am trying to upload a photo right now but it keeps taking me to a page that says the page doesn't exist. I have uploaded photos in the past ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Photo Uploads

I am trying to upload a photo right now but it keeps taking me to a page that says the page doesn't exist. I have uploaded photos in the past here. Is it just something that is going wrong with it today? Or is it my computer.
    Can someone else try to upload something to see if I am just crazy!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I've been having trouble the past couple of times I've tried as well...I thought it was just me

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Oh well it's not!
    Good to know, thanks Melissa

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

disreguard this....

please bypass this post...
    Last edited by kylewhit89; 02-05-2007 at 01:00 PM.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney