Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Red Crosses ??? No Pics !!! in the Community Center forums; I Am Having Problems ......have Just Changed From Aol.to.....blue Yonder Broadband.............thought Life Would Be Great....but............i Can,t See Anyones Avatars Now Or Pictures On The Home Page ..just A Space & ...
    disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Red Crosses ??? No Pics !!!

I Am Having Problems ......have Just Changed From Aol.to.....blue Yonder Broadband.............thought Life Would Be Great....but............i Can,t See Anyones Avatars Now Or Pictures On The Home Page ..just A Space & A Small Red Cross In A Box On All Pictures & Avatars .....went Into My Cp & Most Of The Avatars ...where You Change From One To Another Are The Same ...no Pic ....just A Red Cross In A Box.
    Can Anyone Tell Me Whats Wrong Or Pm Me With Any Helpfull Advise ....i,d Be Really Gratefull .............thanks

I Belle
    Maggie

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    hm, that's different. See right now, The picture that is to the left of belle in your sig is like that, but all the rest of the pictures come out. you may need to reinstall some software, but i don't know which kind. Can you play VMK, or does it come up like that too?
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

The picture to the left was a tiny flower from the smilies...........just went into CP to put it back on but i can only get the few smilies showing & when I click on " more "I am "blocked " by a red circle with a line through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I,m going to have to get someone to come & have a look at my computer as it seems something is preventing me seeing .pictures/avatars etc & when I go into edit on my CP......I can,t change anything.

I Belle
    Maggie

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    sorry i couldn't help.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Hi..................Pleased to say .everything sorted now & up & running.........just a miner problem........pop-up blocker was stopping me getting the pics/avatars.............once I took it off......all came back to normal.......so now I am on Broadband ...I,ll be aiming to get 1000 posts before long.........

I Belle
    Maggie

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    odd
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!