Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Ideas in the Community Center forums; How about making the WDW News and WDW Rumors sections together as one section. A lot of it its is one in the same and could fit well together. I've ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Ideas

How about making the WDW News and WDW Rumors sections together as one section. A lot of it its is one in the same and could fit well together. I've seen this done on a couple of other places without any problems.

Also, moderating threads to be in the correct forum when posted in the wrong area would make a huge difference. I've seen threads in WDW Misc. that had nothing to do with Disney (most recently sports).

Just a few suggestions I thought would make for an EVEN BETTER experience here.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    THe misdirected threads eventually make thier way to where they are supposed to be. Sometimes ppl accidently put them in the wrong place or just dont know where to put them. Just let one of the mods know if you see one horribly out of place. They will fix it if necessary as soon as they can.

I like the separate rumors and news threads personally. Yeah sometimes they get garbled, but for the most part posts are where they should be. Having separate sections makes it easier for planning and specials that go on, at least for me.

There are tons of posts a day, so sometimes it is hard for mods to keep up. They do a great job.

BTW>>>DO YOU EVER SLEEP?>>>LOL

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Thanks Vix, you made my day

You da best!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    You are very welcome....I am also having one of those days so I know what you are going thru

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Aw. My other thread on tons of ideas got deleted.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Aw. My other thread on tons of ideas got deleted.
    If you have ideas about the forums, you should email or PM them to Lou. It's his site, and this is his baby. Lou@disneyworldtrivia.com or AKQJ10. It's not open to public debate unless he asks for opinions (which he does when appropriate). That's not to make him sound like supreme ruler or dictator or whatever. He's just the guy paying the bill for this playground.

As Vix said, if you see something out of place, a quick PM to MickeyBabe, Lou or one of the other moderators listed for that category should take care of it.

MickeyBabe, Tiggerguy, Stitch, and the other Moderators all take their job very seriously and have done a fantastic job of keeping this site fun, friendly, functioning, and better than anywhere else on the web. They've also put more than 2 years each into this site. And it has grown rapidly, so plenty of people aren't having trouble navigating the number of forums or finding what they are interested in.

All ideas and opinions are welcomed, but direct them to Lou, not the forums. Thank you.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    BTW>>>DO YOU EVER SLEEP?>>>LOL

Well lets put it this way...I went to bed at 4am this morning and when I called him this morning at 7:00 before work, he was still awake.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    If you have ideas about the forums, you should email or PM them to Lou. It's his site, and this is his baby. Lou@disneyworldtrivia.com or AKQJ10. It's not open to public debate unless he asks for opinions (which he does when appropriate). That's not to make him sound like supreme ruler or dictator or whatever. He's just the guy paying the bill for this playground.

As Vix said, if you see something out of place, a quick PM to MickeyBabe, Lou or one of the other moderators listed for that category should take care of it.

MickeyBabe, Tiggerguy, Stitch, and the other Moderators all take their job very seriously and have done a fantastic job of keeping this site fun, friendly, functioning, and better than anywhere else on the web. They've also put more than 2 years each into this site. And it has grown rapidly, so plenty of people aren't having trouble navigating the number of forums or finding what they are interested in.

All ideas and opinions are welcomed, but direct them to Lou, not the forums. Thank you.
    Then perhaps the part that says "SUGGESTIONS" in the description should be changed.

I'm pretty ****** off that someone deleted my thread that took me forever to type out when it was only to try to help. At least of let me copy it into a PM before it was deleted. Geez. And I still think this board really needs some organization. Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    If you are ****** off that the Administrator/Owner of this site himself, chose to remove a post that had no business being placed in an open forum and you have chosen to ignore his requests for respect and civilaity, then just possibly you have chosen the wrong forums to visit.

Now play nice.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    If you are ****** off that the Administrator/Owner of this site himself, chose to remove a post that had no business being placed in an open forum and you have chosen to ignore his requests for respect and civilaity, then just possibly you have chosen the wrong forums to visit.

Now play nice.
    Well if he saw it then that's fine, but if it was just some moderator deleting it then thats a different story. Here is the description of this particular forum....

Have a question, problem or suggestion while using the forums? Post it here!

The problem is the forum being majorly unorganize, the suggestions were on how to fix it. This forum asked for suggestions so I gave it to him. It was in no way intended to be disrespectful. It was all to help out and if you read it you'd understand that.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thank you to all of the members who addressed this thread appropriately. This thread is now CLOSED.

Slade, please reply to the email sent to you earlier this evening, and refrain from making posts such as these in the future. They are going beyond being "suggestions", and are instead quite disruptive and destructive. Thank you for honoring my requests.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42