Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The Teen Corner Cafe' Discuss Homework Help in the General Discussions forums; I've noticed this idea on a few other forums and thought it might be a good fit here, considering there are quite a few members of DWT who are in ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Homework Help

I've noticed this idea on a few other forums and thought it might be a good fit here, considering there are quite a few members of DWT who are in school.

Basically, this is just a spot to ask/answer questions that anyone may have for school. For example, you can post/answer any questions from any classes like math, science, english, etc. maybe even have fellow members read and edit papers!

Not sure if this will catch on, but I just thought it would be a good idea both to help eachother out, and give a nice reason to be on DWT while doing something productive (getting your disney fix and getting work done!)

I'll be sure to bump this every week or so for a while so everyone has a chance to see it

*Edit* Oh, and just because this is in the Teen Corner Cafe section definitely doesn't limit this to people 13-19, I just thought this would be the most appropriate place for it.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

KrisL418 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    this is a good idea, i know i always find myself procrastinating here (ahem...like right now). if i'm helping someone w/ homework or a paper at least i'll feel like i'm doing a little bit of work

i'm a sophomore in college and a Biology major if anyone needs help in any particular subject
    ~Pop Century~Sept '06~
    ~Boardwalk~Aug '07~
    ~Pop Century~Aug '08~

<3 Stitch!

College Program Wanna Be 2011

I should have mentioned that I am a sophomore in college and a Math Education Major. Hopefully this thread gets going strong
    -Nick

donaldfduck is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have been teaching Math for 15 years, I'm always happy to help!
    There are no stupid questions...just inquisitive idiots!

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This might sound silly, but i might need all the math help i can get...im taking a grade 12 math course (yes, im a grad student......bad decision that i made back in grade 12 to not take it) annnnnnnnnd am pretty clueless when it comes to math...if anyone needs spanish/italian/french help...just message me
    Engaged at Port Orleans Riverside
    June 9, 2009

Getting married July 30, 2011

Disney Store CM

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    This sounds like a great idea! I am a sophomore in college, and like KrisL418 (and I'm assuming many others), I procrastinate here all the time so I would be happy to try and help.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

woo go fellow procrastinators! ...i should be studying for bio of cells and doing org. chem. did i mention my courses this semester are intense?!

wdfan, what's your major?
    ~Pop Century~Sept '06~
    ~Boardwalk~Aug '07~
    ~Pop Century~Aug '08~

<3 Stitch!

I was engineering, I'm not sure what I am going to switch into. Right now I am getting all of my gen eds out of the way. I am assuming you are some sort of science major?
    -by the way, I hope to do the college program or a professional internship in 2011 too
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

yup, i'm a biology major. i know a lot of engineering majors, that must have been pretty tough too. i really wanna do the CP but i have to wait until i graduate because of scholarships. that'd be cool if we both got in, i'd already know someone
    ~Pop Century~Sept '06~
    ~Boardwalk~Aug '07~
    ~Pop Century~Aug '08~

<3 Stitch!

Yea, I have to wait until I graduate too
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    so wait..there r alot of you that kno math? so then you ppl can do..i mean...help me with my math homework? how about spanish? lol i hate my spanish homework.. anyone kno spanish? hehe
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

lol

-no I dont know spanish. I used to take french and hated it
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

I can most likely help you out in math (maybe not later stuff in trig cause i dont remember it all, lol) but don't look at me for spanish....haha
    -Nick

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I can help with spanish no problem it was my major in university lol soooo i better be able to help right? lol
    Engaged at Port Orleans Riverside
    June 9, 2009

Getting married July 30, 2011

Disney Store CM

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm a college faculty member in computer science. I'm happy to help with programming questions. (Help only, of course. I, being the decent upstanding teacher that I am, will never *give* anyone an answer. :-) )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast