Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Transportation Discuss Opinions on Magical Express please! in the Vacation Planning forums; OP here: with another question for those who have recently been to WDW and used ME. We have used ME with great success in the past and plan to use ...
    DisneyorBust is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool

OP here: with another question for those who have recently been to WDW and used ME. We have used ME with great success in the past and plan to use it again in September 08. We have heard/read that ME busses have been completely full lately (during most of the day) with increased delays to the resorts, is any of this true? Or is this just folks who expect an empty bus just waiting to take them to a WDW resort?
    Off site January 2001
    Off site September 2002
    Polynesian December 2003
    Polynesian November 2004
    Polynesian December 2005
    Polynesian/Grand Floridian October 2006
    Poly December 2007
    CBR Sept 2008
    Poly 11/08 Anniversary trip
    Coronado Springs 3/09
    Poly 9/09
    Poly 2/10
    Poly 9/10

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    CleveRocks - Thanks once again! I certainly do appreciate your assistance with DME, thanks for sharing your DME knowledge and experience with us. DME seems a bit daunting the first time around. I'm looking forward to the DME experience.

DisneyCrazy1956 - First off, have an AWESOME time at POFQ I'm guessing enforcement of valid AP to get the rate is something new. I've never been asked to show my AP at WDW. But, I've been told by CMs, and have read posts on another forum, that I will definitely be asked to show a valid, activated, AP at check-in. A voucher is no longer sufficient and without an activated AP rates automatically convert to rack rate! Yikes! I wouldn't even get an AAA rate. As long as I know it won't be an issue if my bags arrive at CBR before I do, I'm fine taking off to EPCOT to activate my AP and maybe even a spin on the new Spaceship Earth.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345