Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Town Car Recommendations in the Vacation Planning forums; I noticed further down there was a thread about Quicksilver. Has anyone has experience with any other town car services from the Orlando airport? Thanks....
    cernermom is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Town Car Recommendations

I noticed further down there was a thread about Quicksilver. Has anyone has experience with any other town car services from the Orlando airport? Thanks.

I've used Tiffany before but prefer Quicksilver. Their drivers are really nice and have always been there waiting at the airport. And they are usually early to pick you up.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have used Tiffany Town Car and was very pleased.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

el strategista is offline A-Ticket holder
    We used Tiffany Town Car some time ago and had no problems. The driver was very nice and the service remembered our request for a car seat. The best part was the return trip to the airport. The driver has there at the time we had pre-arranged and whisked us to the airport without having to wait for the Magical Express. Town car is the way to go. You wait enough for everything else while at Disney.
    mee-skamoo-skamickey mouse

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We used Tiffany town car twice and we were very happy with the service and the drivers. The grocery stop was very helpful especially if you are a pepsi drinker as no where can you get it on WDW property. We saved alot on water, too. This year we used DME and loved it. No extra cost! We didn't have any wait going to our hotel and going back wasn't bad at all.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We have used Tiffany in the past. But last time we used Magic Express and we did not spend any extra money.
    Eric

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Yes, the previous 2 times we were there, we also used Tiffany & were very happy with them! But this last trip in July we did ME & were more than impressed! When we got to our room, there it all was!!! No worries!!!!! Stuff like that can spoil a Disney family rotten! But when we're goin' to WDW we want to be spoiled rotten!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?