Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss luggage tags vs ME tags in the Vacation Planning forums; Are the luggage stickers that come with the Magical Express package the same as the luggage tags that are supposed to come with the Magic Your Way package through the ...
    capitalangel is offline A-Ticket holder

luggage tags vs ME tags

Are the luggage stickers that come with the Magical Express package the same as the luggage tags that are supposed to come with the Magic Your Way package through the Disney Travel Company?
    I want to go back...and live in the world with the mouse

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    No. The luggage tags with the MYW package are plastic ones that you can fill out your name/address on, they are just for fun. The Magical Express tags are yellow stickers coded with your information and the resort the bags are going to. If you're using ME and want them to take care of your luggage (so that you skip baggage claim at Orlando's airport and they deliver it to your room) make sure to put the yellow ME stickers on. But you don't have to use the MYW ones if you don't want to, as they have no purpose except to look cool and advertise Disney.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    you don't have to use the MYW ones if you don't want to, as they have no purpose except to look cool and advertise Disney.
    That's exactly why we used ours!
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Are the luggage stickers that come with the Magical Express package the same as the luggage tags that are supposed to come with the Magic Your Way package through the Disney Travel Company?
    No. The luggage tags from Magical Express are yellow, stickers and temporary, used to identify your bag to the CMs so they can bring it to your resort.

The luggage tags from your package are hard plastic, decorative, souvenier tags used to identify your bag as your bag.
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!