Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Experience w/ L&M Car Rental in Orlando International Airport in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone have experience w/ L&M? How is the rental agreement? If you make a reservation and need to cancel is there a penalty? I have a client asking and ...
    AAADisneyFan is offline C-Ticket Holder

Experience w/ L&M Car Rental in Orlando International Airport

Does anyone have experience w/ L&M? How is the rental agreement? If you make a reservation and need to cancel is there a penalty?

I have a client asking and I honestly don't know the answer!

Thanks!
    AAADisneyFan
    Eleven Visits Since 2003!!

Bump!
    AAADisneyFan

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Sorry, I have no experience with L&M. I always rent with Budget at Orlando airport. They are very convenient and with the discount codes either on MouseSavers.com, through Costco, or through Southwest Airlines, I can usually get a rate I'm happy with.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I usually rent w/ Alamo, but L&M has some pricing that simply cannot be beat.
    AAADisneyFan

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Found one review, but it's from 2004 Compare Prices and Read Reviews on L&M Car Rental at Epinions.com
    They are members of the Better Business Bureau, The Better Business Bureau of Central Florida - Serving 11 Counties

But a search turned up no recent reviews. Don't know if that is because they are a small chain and get overlooked, or because of problems. Sorry couldn't be more helpful.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

That's OK, disneydame...I appreciate your trying!
    AAADisneyFan

cariffica is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AAADisneyFan View Post
    Does anyone have experience w/ L&M? How is the rental agreement? If you make a reservation and need to cancel is there a penalty?

I have a client asking and I honestly don't know the answer!

Thanks!
    L&M is great!! They saved our Honeymoon. We went down in Aug. 2006, of course we were both under 25 and the place we had made reservations with had repeatedly told us they had done away with their under 25 fee, however, when we got there they told us there was the fee. We hadn't budgeted for it so it was horrible. L&M did their best to match the price quote we had received from the other guys. They pulled so many strings to make sure we had a good car to drive on our honeymoon. I will only rent with them when ever they are available at my destination.

Carrie

Thanks Carrie...I appreciate the info!
    AAADisneyFan

pibbsman is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by cariffica View Post
    L&M is great!! They saved our Honeymoon. We went down in Aug. 2006, of course we were both under 25 and the place we had made reservations with had repeatedly told us they had done away with their under 25 fee, however, when we got there they told us there was the fee. We hadn't budgeted for it so it was horrible. L&M did their best to match the price quote we had received from the other guys. They pulled so many strings to make sure we had a good car to drive on our honeymoon. I will only rent with them when ever they are available at my destination.

Carrie
    I paid the fee with them as well in May 2007, I was aware of the fee before I got there, and added it to my total so I had enough budgeted. L&M was awesome, I had a brand new Chevy Cobalt, real easy check-in/out, and lowest price. I laughed when I got to the airport and there were 20 or so people in line at every other counter, and I walked right up and was out in less than 5 min. If I'm going to Florida again, its L&M or nothing.