Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Can anyone confirm this? in the Vacation Planning forums; Can you get a bus from The Studios to the WWoS? I read that somewhere else but didn't think I ever saw a bus for WWoS at HS. Thanks!...

Can anyone confirm this?

Can you get a bus from The Studios to the WWoS? I read that somewhere else but didn't think I ever saw a bus for WWoS at HS.

Thanks!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

McDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    According to the most recent "Your Handy Guide to All the Magic" that I have, this is the guide that you receive upon check in at any of the resorts that tells you about dining, transportation, water parks, etc., it states that from All Resorts you need to "Take: Transportation to Disney-MGM Studios, then switch to Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex bus."

The guide is from October 2007, but I haven't heard anything to change this since then.
    ~Ryan
    Main Street Gazette

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Can you get a bus from The Studios to the WWoS? I read that somewhere else but didn't think I ever saw a bus for WWoS at HS.
    Yes. As a matter of fact, you can get a bus to WWoS ONLY from the Studios. No other park nor resort has transportation to the WWoS. IIRC, the reason you probably didn't notice it before is because it's not in the main resort bus corral. It's off in the parking lot near where the non-Disney hotel shuttle busses pickup and drop off their customers.

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yes, I have taken this bus last year for the Minnie Mouse marathon expo. It is not at the other bus stops, but if you ask a cast member, they can show you where it is. I was the only one at the bus stop, but the bus did come.

Thanks guys! Just trying to figure out how I'm picking up my Minnie marathon packet.

So I take it I can take a bus from WWoS back to HS then?

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com