Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Which way to go? in the Vacation Planning forums; We are planning on going to Chef Mickey's for breakfast one morning but need help on the best way to get there from Port Orleans Riverside. Is there a bus ...
    dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Which way to go?

We are planning on going to Chef Mickey's for breakfast one morning but need help on the best way to get there from Port Orleans Riverside. Is there a bus that will take us to the TTC so we can catch the monorail? We are going to Epcot after but I know that we can get the monorail back to the TTC and switch over to the Epcot monorail.
    Thanks for your help.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Ok never mind I just looked and I think I answered my own question.

From resort take bus to MK then either walk to Contemparay or take the monorail. DAHHHHH! Brain fart! But any other ideas will be welcome as well.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    It really is a pretty easy walk to the CR from the magic kingdom monorail station. We did it almost everyday when we stayed at the CR.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    You found the right answer, dsnyqwn. If you take the buses, it's a short walk (5 - 10 minutes) to the Contemporary. You take the sidewalk closest to the Magic Kingdom back towards where the buses entered the bus depot, across the street, and you're in the Contemporary's parking lot.

If you take the bus to MK and then go to the monorail, you'll have to walk from the buses towards the entrance to MK and continue all the way across to the monorail. Make sure you get on the Resort Monorail, which will then go from MK to its first stop at the Contemporary.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    yeah thst is possible to do