Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss I Received DME Packet Yesterday ... in the Vacation Planning forums; It was much fun to receive and open my DME packet yesterday. Just 34 days until I'm back at WDW. Just a quick question for those who have used DME ...
    Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder

I Received DME Packet Yesterday ...

It was much fun to receive and open my DME packet yesterday. Just 34 days until I'm back at WDW.

Just a quick question for those who have used DME before. The booklet says DME is located on the first floor, B side. Do the Trams from the planes in Terminal A and Terminal B both end up at the same location?

Just not sure how to get from my plane in Terminal A to DME in Terminal B.

Thanks in advance.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Love That Duck View Post
    It was much fun to receive and open my DME packet yesterday. Just 34 days until I'm back at WDW.

Just a quick question for those who have used DME before. The booklet says DME is located on the first floor, B side. Do the Trams from the planes in Terminal A and Terminal B both end up at the same location?

Just not sure how to get from my plane in Terminal A to DME in Terminal B.

Thanks in advance.
    I think they might, I know you just follow the signs to B terminal...head to the left

GussGuss36 is offline A-Ticket holder
    When we went in February we took the tram to the main building & then we had to go downstairs where the DME check in is. I am pretty positive any tram you take will bring you into the main building. Near the disney store in the airport you should find the stairs to take you downstairs, then you'll see a big chec in center where you show your packet & then you get in a line for the resort your staying at & wait for your bus to arrive, maybe took like 15-20 for our bus. DME is a GREAT service, we loved it. hope some of that helps

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks GussGuss36 and Flutter!

GussGuss36, thanks so much for the directions, they really helped. Continental flies into Terminal A and I thought I remembered always seeing the signs for Baggage Claim A to my left and Baggage Claim B to my right. With your directions I will know exactly how to get to DME. I just have to remember to go all the way down to Level 1, not stop at Level 2 which is baggage claim, lol.

I think I'm going to enjoy DME. I'm signed up for DME for December trip as well.

Have an awesome day. Thanks again!
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach