Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Disney Special Activities in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone, I have a bit of a predicament. We've used Disney Special Activities for our airport transfer for the past 10 years or so. Unfortunately, this year, nobody can ...
    Flanagan is offline E-Ticket Holder

Disney Special Activities

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a predicament. We've used Disney Special Activities for our airport transfer for the past 10 years or so. Unfortunately, this year, nobody can seem to find our contact's (Brad) business card. The number going around the internet is incorrect AFAIK, and the operators at WDW can't seem to connect me to the right department. I know they don't like for the contact info to be public, so if anyone has the correct phone number for DSA, please PM me with it.

Thanks!

[UPDATE]

I finally got through! The number listed for VIP Tours goes through to the DSA office, so if anyone ever needs to get in touch with DSA, that's a quick way to do it. Don't be put off by all of the info for the VIP tours, just hit 0 and it will patch you through. Thanks to those who helped out!
    Last edited by Flanagan; 10-15-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Now reach under your seat and pull out those 3D glasses...

Just kidding, this isn't a 3D presentation.