Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Changing Flight Times for Magical Express in the Vacation Planning forums; We are heading down to WDW on Monday. My son and his family, who are joining us on Tuesday have just have their flight back from WDW changed. Do I ...
    M5ward is offline C-Ticket Holder

Changing Flight Times for Magical Express

We are heading down to WDW on Monday. My son and his family, who are joining us on Tuesday have just have their flight back from WDW changed. Do I need to try to get through to them now, or can I change their departure information when I get there?
    Michele
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on until Morning!
    šoš * ~ ** ~ * šoš

November, 1981 (CR), November, 1983 (CR), December, 1994 (off-site),January, 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), January, 2007 (SSR), November, 2007 (SSR), February. 2008 (BWV), October, 2008 (OKW), January, 2009 (BWV)

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I checked online and it said that if you change your flight information you need to call 1-866-599-0951 and let them know.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

M5ward is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thank you!
    Michele
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on until Morning!
    šoš * ~ ** ~ * šoš

November, 1981 (CR), November, 1983 (CR), December, 1994 (off-site),January, 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), January, 2007 (SSR), November, 2007 (SSR), February. 2008 (BWV), October, 2008 (OKW), January, 2009 (BWV)

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would call them now, and confirm the departure information when you check in at the DME desk at the Orlando airport.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Have a great time, my friend just came back yesterday & reported weather was beautiful.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

CleveRocks is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I realize the OP has gone by now, but here's the scoop for those of you keeping score at home ...

When you arrive at Orlando and check-in at the DME counter at the airport (prior to boarding your bus and heading to your resort to begin your vacation), one of the standard things they will do is confirm your DEPARTURE information. You can just tell them at that time, if you want.

You can even update your DEPARTURE flight information a day or two in advance at your resort's front desk, if you want to.
    -- Eric

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Those are great tips. I didn't know you could confirm at the DME counter. I thought just at the resort. I'm always nervous about that type of stuff. LOL.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar