Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Virgin Holidays or Walt Disney Travel Company? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi all, I'm starting to put plans in place for my next trip to WDW in Dec 2010. I've always booked through Virgin Holidays in the past but after a ...
    pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Virgin Holidays or Walt Disney Travel Company?

Hi all,

I'm starting to put plans in place for my next trip to WDW in Dec 2010. I've always booked through Virgin Holidays in the past but after a few poor customer service experiences I'm thinking about giving another travel company a try.

I've just had a look on the Walt Disney Travel Company pages and I like what I see (especially as they use Virgin Atlantic flights, which means I can still reserve my seats and use on line check in).

I'm not too sure on the finer details though, for example what are the Disney Travel company like at answering queries before I travel (as Virgin are pretty hit and miss!!), and do I get a holiday rep while I'm out there?

Does anyone from the UK have any advice / opinions / experience on booking with the Disney travel company instead of Virgin?

Have a nice day, Em xxxxx
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well, I'm not from the UK, but I can definately say with a strong amount of confidence that if you have any questions before your trip, the Disney travel company will be very helpful. I have had to call many times before to confirm ADRs, hotel reservations, and to ask general questions about the trip. If for some reason the person on the phone can't answer your question, they will find someone who can or transfer you to someone who can help you.
    ~Ashleigh