Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Getting to the Boardwalk in the Vacation Planning forums; I am staying at the Regal Sun Resort (right across from Downtown Disney). How do I get to the Boardwalk if I don't plan on coming from the epcot exit. ...
    mdurigan is offline A-Ticket holder

Getting to the Boardwalk

I am staying at the Regal Sun Resort (right across from Downtown Disney). How do I get to the Boardwalk if I don't plan on coming from the epcot exit. I've never been to the Boardwalk before, am I close enough to walk from the hotel?

Also, my friends and I wanted to try Aquatica and go to Citywalk for a night... any cheap cabs or transportation you can recommend? I tried to figure out the lynx bus system but it seems like it takes forever. Our hotel only offers a free shuttle to the Disney parks.

8 days!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder
    Too far and dangerous to walk from the hotel to boardwalk. Take a cab or bus. With the bus, you will be dropped off at a park, then have to transfer to a Boardwal bus.

Born 2B Grumpy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Take a bus from Downtown Disney to the Boardwalk.
    ~ MickeyBabe's Better Half

Running Goofy again in 2013!!

M5ward is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You can get an estimate of cabfare from the following site"
    MouseSavers.com - Taxi Service at Disney World
    Michele
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on until Morning!
    šoš * ~ ** ~ * šoš

November, 1981 (CR), November, 1983 (CR), December, 1994 (off-site),January, 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), January, 2007 (SSR), November, 2007 (SSR), February. 2008 (BWV), October, 2008 (OKW), January, 2009 (BWV)

njdisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Getting to the Boardwalk

If your hotel offers transportation to the parks- take their bus to the Studios. Then you can either walk (about 10 in) or take the boat from DHS to the Boardwalk (about 20 min).

If you can easily walk over to Downtown Disney- a bus to the Boardwalk Resort is the best option.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Getting to the Boardwalk

go to downtown disney get one of the disney buses. the one that will go to the hotel plus a few other hotel. best direct to go.
    J&J