Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss by land or sea in the Vacation Planning forums; whats the best way to get from the magic kingdom to the hoop dee doo and then from hoop dee doo to CBR... how long will it take(travel time)...
    GUNMETALSCION is offline B-Ticket Holder

Question by land or sea

whats the best way to get from the magic kingdom to the hoop dee doo and then from hoop dee doo to CBR... how long will it take(travel time)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: by land or sea

I do not know how long it takes but you can take a boat to the hoop dee doo. The either take a bus to CBR or go back to MK and getting on the monorail to another resort to the CBR...that is if you really want to ride the monorail.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder

Personally the fastest way for me to walk or catch the monorail to the Contemporary and then take the boat from there to Fort Wilderness. It docks right by the Hoop Dee Doo
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

neverland23 is offline C-Ticket Holder

No brainer take the boat! The last time we went we took the bus and the ride just from the entrance of the Wilderness Lodge took forever to get to the theater.
    Kati
    91'offsite, 92'Caribbean Beach, 93'Caribbean Beach, 94'Beach Club, 96'Boardwalk, 97' Disneyland Hotel, 98'Beach Club , 00'Caribbean Beach, 02'Animal Kingdom Lodge, 04'Wilderness Lodge, 05'Grand Californian, 06'Beach Club, 07'Saratoga Springs, 08' Beach Club

D23 Charter Member

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
    Next trip ~ July 19 - 26 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge