Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss WDW Resort/Park Bus timeline in the Vacation Planning forums; Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is any sort of timeline/schedule for the buses that run throughout WDW resorts/parks? I know I have read before that nothing ...
    eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

WDW Resort/Park Bus timeline

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is any sort of timeline/schedule for the buses that run throughout WDW resorts/parks?

I know I have read before that nothing is really published, that buses run about every 20 minutes or so.

I am trying to plan out for our upcoming August trip, and just wanted to get a time frame idea of the bus system.

Any info is appreciated!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: WDW Resort/Park Bus timeline

You're right, 15-20 is what they say. All depends on how you hit it. I remember our last trip we waited a good 45 minutes for one bus. If you're planning, I would incorporate up to 30 minutes wait time just to be sure. May only be 10 minutes, then you're ahead of schedule!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

bradisgoofy is offline A-Ticket holder

I agree with 05. I'll give you a couple of tips...you are at All Star, they have their own buses. But at the end of the evening at MK and DTD, the lines can be VERY long. Most buses going to DTD also make a stop at Typhon Lagoon during the day. AK is a long bus ride and my stop at Blizzard Beach, so try and get a seat. JMHO
    Last edited by bradisgoofy; 04-07-2011 at 08:41 PM.
    Brad is because he listens/watches the WDWradio newscast on a Sprint EVO in a frontend loader at work. * aka brad49201 on the WDWradio Newscast chat * WDW visit on Honeymoon 8/73 * Off sight - 4/1982 * CBR - 4/1995 * Dixie Landings (now Riverside) - 4/1999 * FW Cabins 4/2000 * DVC Membership ( BWV ) - 4/2000 * VWL - 4/2001 * OKW - 4/2002 * BWV - 4/2003 * BWV - 4/2004 * FW ( in our Fifth Wheel ) - 4/2005 * BWV - 3/2006 then Disney Wonder 3 day Cruise - 3/30/06 then back to BWV - 4/2006 * FW ( in our new MOTORCOACH ) - 4/2007 * BWV & FW - 4/2008 Magical Gathering * SSR - 10/2008 MNSSHP * BCV - 3/2009 * BWV - 11/09 (MVMCP 11-10-09) * Back to FW - 5/2010 & bought BLT * OKW 11/2010 * Second cruise on the Wonder 11/7/10 * MVMCP 11/11/10 * BLT 5/11 * BWV 12/11 * BLT 5/12

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

No schedule... more of a "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." pace.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Nothing worse than heading to the Christmas party and having your bus to the MK from Saratoga Springs never show up.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.