Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Taxi/Town car from WDW to Malls and Outlets in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi guys! I just booked my vacation to WDW for the end of Sept to the first week of Oct (really excited!!!), we are from Italy so when we are ...
    alebisi is offline A-Ticket holder

Taxi/Town car from WDW to Malls and Outlets

Hi guys! I just booked my vacation to WDW for the end of Sept to the first week of Oct (really excited!!!), we are from Italy so when we are at WDW we would like to do some shopping. I'd love to go to the Florida mall and premier and pr1me outlets, what taxi or town car service you recommend me??? We will stay at POP century. Any other tips??? Thank you!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Taxi/Town car from WDW to Malls and Outlets

We have had very good luck with Mears towncars. They also are the subcontractor for the Disney Magical Express. (ME)

I'm not remembering the company name of the the Taxi Cabs that Disney allows on their resort property.
    Stick with that one. It is also run by Mears. The entire Orlando area has some nasty cab drivers known to run up the taxi fares. The bell hop at the hotel will call a Taxi forward for you. Ask for Drivers business card so you have a number to call for the taxi to return and pick you up.

I'm thinking a taxi might be more convenient for you. Towncars generally have to be scheduled for specific times which is hard if you are jumping around from mall to mall.

We have used a Mears towncar to take us back and forth to Universal. That worked perfect.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.