Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss Two Magical Express Reservations for the same resort reservation? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi! I'm new here! I did a quick search but nothing came up so I thought I'd post new. I apologize if this has been discussed before: Does anyone know ...
    bridgette_g is offline A-Ticket holder

Two Magical Express Reservations for the same resort reservation?

Hi! I'm new here! I did a quick search but nothing came up so I thought I'd post new. I apologize if this has been discussed before:

Does anyone know if I can get two magical express reservations for separate days on one resort reservation?

Hubby signed up for the dopey challenge 2015. He will be checking in wednesday that week at Art of Animation. Due to my work schedule I won't be able to meet him until Friday. Can we get separate Magical express transportation from the airport? Or will we need to rent a car? The way home is no big deal, we will be booking the same flight back.

Thanks in advance!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Re: Two Magical Express Reservations for the same resort reservation?

Quote Originally Posted by bridgette_g View Post
    Hi! I'm new here! I did a quick search but nothing came up so I thought I'd post new. I apologize if this has been discussed before:

Does anyone know if I can get two magical express reservations for separate days on one resort reservation?

Hubby signed up for the dopey challenge 2015. He will be checking in wednesday that week at Art of Animation. Due to my work schedule I won't be able to meet him until Friday. Can we get separate Magical express transportation from the airport? Or will we need to rent a car? The way home is no big deal, we will be booking the same flight back.

Thanks in advance!
    If I remember correctly, yes you can. I did it in 2006 and all DME needed was my flight reservation number.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Two Magical Express Reservations for the same resort reservation?

Yep, we have done that as TiggerGuy said by flight numbers/days.

Note: For anyone coming in later in the evening encountering flight delays that involve a flight number change, remember to contact Disney Magical Express. They close up shop when the last flight comes in or the last flight coming in where guests have booked DME has been cancelled. It is guests responsibility to inform DME of flight changes especially important in the evening hours. If they close up shop guests are on their own to arrange and pay for transportation to the resort if they fail to do so.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.