Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Transportation Discuss How many ECVs do they allow on each bus? in the Vacation Planning forums; We are going to WDW in September and my parents are each going to have an ECV. Will they allow more than one on each bus? It would be helpful ...
    disneycdk is offline A-Ticket holder

How many ECVs do they allow on each bus?

We are going to WDW in September and my parents are each going to have an ECV. Will they allow more than one on each bus? It would be helpful to know so I can sort of plan how we are going to get around. We rarely rent a car because the transportation system is so great. I would rather not have to deal with a car. But if we constantly have to make separate trips because they won't take two scooters, it could be a problem.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    WELCOME TO THE SITE..sorry I dont have an answer for you. I do remember one bus ride where there was at least one EVC on. Dont forget that even if they allow 2 there still may be someone else in line ahead of you with one so you would either have to wait for the next bus anyway or split up. Can your parents get to and from the bus without them? IF SO ,,,what about renting them at each park? Then you can all ride the same bus together. Try calling CRO at the WDW to find out what they suggest too.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 07-17-2006 at 12:40 PM.

I've seen as many as 2 on the same bus at the same time...but never more than that.

disneycdk is offline A-Ticket holder
    I did talk to the folks at WDW about the issue initially. The deal with getting them at the parks is that they might be "sold out". Then my folks would be out of luck. If you rent them in advance from an outside source, they are waiting for you at the bell desk at the resort. And you leave them there when you check out. The cost is about the same but then you have it for every where in "the world".

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    It almost sounds like your best bet IMHO is to rent a vehicle big enuf to accomodate them both and you guys too. This way you all get there at the same time. And if you have the handicapped tag/hanger you can park a little closer. Plus you would still have the option to ride Disney transportation if someone wanted to do something different for the day. just a suggestion.