Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss High School Musical Concert Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; High School Musical Concert January 6, 2007 Pittsburgh, PA Myself Cassidy-6 Ĺ Megan- 6 Ĺ My mom As I donít really like to write trip reports I thought it would ...

High School Musical Concert Trip Report

High School Musical Concert
    January 6, 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA

Myself
    Cassidy-6 Ĺ
    Megan- 6 Ĺ
    My mom

As I donít really like to write trip reports I thought it would be fun to write one about taking my DD to see the HSM concert.

I gave Cassidy the tickets for Christmas which allowed her to take a friend with her. She decided to take her friend, Megan. Who happens to have a big sister that also loves HSM and was very upset that she couldnít go. And like any good lilí sis didnít let her forget where she was going this weekend. So we leave around 9 am since Pittsburgh is 3 hours from me and we were going to do some shopping first. Weíre not even 1 hour down the road and Cassidy throws up a little bit. Okay, no problem. Quick clean up and stop down the road to use the bathroom. I buy her some crackers to eat to help with her stomach. About 30 minutes later she throws up AGAIN- A LOT!!!! I canít figure out why because she doesnít have a temp, she hasnít thrown up in the car since coming home from the Dismeet last year (due to strep) and she never gets car sick. So as Iím cleaning the car and my mom is putting her PJ top on Cassidy it dawns on me. Maybe, just maybe, she was getting sick because she was sitting on the opposite side of the car. She normally sits behind the passenger seat but this time she wanted to sit behind the driver seat. This is mainly due to the fact that my dad let us me borrow his duel DVD player and the left side was the main side to use the remote with.

Anyways, we finish cleaning up and I put her back where she normally sits. Low and behold she never got sick again. We get to the mall and head right to Macyís because we had to buy her some clothes! The only outfit I had left clean was her outfit to ride home in Sunday. Macyís had some good deals. I got her jeans for $7.50!! So we buy her some new clothes to wear because she canít walk around in grammyís pj top the rest of the day.
    So we shop for a little and she ****ers my mom into buying her pink Disney Crocs. And then itís time to head to Mellon Arena. We arrive around 4:30 and the doors opened at 5:00. We get a few souvies, some food and head to our seats.

Iím still in shock about the seats I got. We had Floor Center Stage row N!! GREAT-GREAT seats!!! We made friends with a family behind us and handed out some glow sticks. Jordan Pruitt was the opening act and she sang for about 20 minutes. The girls really liked her. Then after a 20 minute intermission it was time for the screaming to begin!! The concert was AWESOME!!! I canít believe we didnít loose our voices.

I plan on adding picture tomorrow to this and they will tell the rest of the story.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL...I still hate you, you know....LOL

I lied! Here are some pictures!

Counting down

The girls screaming

The "gang"

Getcha Head In The Game

My man-CORBIN!!

One of Lucas' many hats

Dancing With The Stars
    Last edited by lorilovestigger; 01-07-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Here's some more:

Ashley

Bop To The Top

Baby V

Breakin' Free

All In This Together

The End!

Mom, Cassidy, Megan and me

Me and Cassidy

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Tickets are a little too pricey for me.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    GLad you had a good time...but I still dont like you anymore LOL***vix now goes into the corner and pouts cause she didnt get to see Corbin in person too. WAHH!

Remind me to post my Pony Report soon..not tonite...bedtime for both Bonzo's and free time for me. PSST...hey Lori, meet me at Rax's in about an hour for a milkshake. LOL

MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My wife and I bought our two girls (ages 9 and 7) tickets to HSM for Christmas. The Indianapolis, Indiana concert is Wednesday, Jan. 17.

I can't recall where our seats are -- we are on the floor, I think, but not in the primary region.

Obviously, you were able to take your camera, but did they have rules like "No Flash Photography," etc.?

I'm looking forward to it, actually.

It seems that every arena is different. I used a flash, but I had heard that if you are closer to the stage you weren't allowed to. I called the arena the day before and asked them so you may want to do that as well.

Enjoy the show!

Lori