Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss First Timer's First trip report! in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok here goes my very first trip report so please bare with me since i'm still new at this.. I also not very good at figure out how to upload ...
    First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!

Post First Timer's First trip report!

Ok here goes my very first trip report so please bare with me since i'm still new at this.. I also not very good at figure out how to upload my picture.

Day 1 Jan.14: We left the house at 9 a.m. to be at the airport early because this was me and my 9 yr olds first flight. Our flight was awesome and we arrived about 15 mins earlier then expected at about 4:15 p.m. We then get lost trying to find the Magical express buses. once we found the bus we were finally on our way . The bus ride was so cool and i loved the cute show. We arrived at Port Orleans FQ at about 6.

My sister in law was to arrive at about 7 p.m. but her flights were all messed up so she finally showed up at about 10 p.m. So we all head down to Downtown Disney to start the magic!!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Ok onto the fun stuff!

Day 2 Monday: Well Monday started off slow we were all very tired so we slept in till 9 after we get up and get ready we still had to change rooms we were in building 7 and that was a long hike with a 7 month old so we end up in building 5.
    Next we had to buy our tickets,finally at 12:30 we head off to Epcot. Once we get to Epcot my son was totally amazed by the "golf ball" has he called it and stared at it for about 10 mins before i told him there was a ride inside it then he took off running. We get on Spaceship Earth with no wait and i really like it my son favorite part was when they turn your car backwards. Next we run for Test Track but there was an hour wait so we passed. After we decide to head for Universe of Energy which i found quite boring but my husband loved. We then head for The Sea with Nemo and Friend which was great i loved how they put Nemo in the fish tank, the line for Turtle Talk with Crush was way to long to wait so off to Soarin we went with a wait of 65 mins but this time we waited i wasn't going to pass up going on it. I loved it but my hubby screamed the whole time but then again he hates heights. We then hit up Honey i shruck the kids, and a couple of other by then it was time to head back to the hotel to get something to eat and go swimming...

Day 3 to come soon...
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Loni, the first time is so exciting !! I'm curious though, did you use any fastpasses, they can really cut down the wait time greatly. BTW, I love Soarin too!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!