Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Lord help WDW...here comes Lori and Todd! in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay....I am going to go turn off the ringers on the phones just in case Lori decides to do some drunk dialing tonight....
    Okay....I am going to go turn off the ringers on the phones just in case Lori decides to do some drunk dialing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    I should hope so. Room stuff can wait until AFTER the trip - cause we are in DISNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Disney with no children, go, go, go until you pass out

This is Lori and Todd we are talking about.....

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    So, I guess you never hear anymore then?!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Thankfully no drunk dialing occurred last night. Well...at least not to the Allore household.

Just got off the phone with Lori and Todd. They are getting ready to leave their room for Epcot as soon as Lori finishes getting dressed. She said "All it says is shoes and shirts required...it doesn't say anything anywhere about pants"

Yesterday they were at the MK and said the park was practically empty. They didn't have to wait in line for any rides other than Space Mountain. They showed up there just before closing time along with everyone else in the park so ended up waiting for an hour to ride. Lori had messed up on EMH nights (she thought it was last night...but it's actually tonight) so they will be heading back over the the MK tonight after Epcot.

Dinner yesterday was Jiko where Todd had some garlic mashed potatoes topped with kalamata olives that he thought were beans! He couldn't figure out why African beans tasted so funny!

They hung out on Main Street for awhile after Space Mountain before boarding the monorail back to the T&TC.

Will update again later if and when I hear from them!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Glad they are having a good time.
    I am actually surprised this thread is still open...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Sounds like they are having a good time.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Wait until Lori adds her version.... Thread started at 8:30, Thread closed at 10:15

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Why would they close the thread? It's looking pretty G rated to me, unless I missed something? Do you mean because of the trip participants?

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Glad they are having a good time.

And why are you surprised this thread is still open? Nothing inappropriate has been said.

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Wait until Lori adds her version.... Thread started at 8:30, Thread closed at 10:15

Lori isn't going to do anything to get herself in trouble here again...she's very happy to be back at DWT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Why would they close the thread? It's looking pretty G rated to me, unless I missed something?

Exactly! Well...if you are missing something apparently I am too.

I was Kidding.... Kidding... I said that like Mushu did when he said he's a dragon... dragon, i don't do that tongue thing

Lori just called from World Showcase where her and Todd are drinking around the world. Well....Lori is still drinking around the world. They started in Mexico and had just left Japan and Todd is cut off. Apparently Lori wears the pants in the family!

The sad part is that they haven't went on Soarin' yet and Lori still plans to take Todd on that for his first time. Hopefully they will be in the third row...it could get messy for anyone sitting below him.

On the way to Epcot this morning Lori asked Todd if he'd like to try a Beverly. Not knowing what a Beverly was (how did he not know what a Beverly was you ask??? good question!) Todd said "sure!" So Lori got him one while 30 people stood around laughing and pointing at him while he was getting sick to his stomach. Now that's love!

Todd just finished ordering Lori a Grey Goose citron lemonade slush in France when he spotted Aurora. He sounded like a little kid in the background begging his Mommy to go take his picture with her so Lori had to go.

So that's all I have for now!
    Last edited by disneydreamer98; 02-12-2007 at 06:22 AM.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    thats kinda funny!!!!

i'd hate to be on soarin'!
    i was like that when i saw belle!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I wish I could be a distant bystander watching this. It should be an interesting trip!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast