Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Lord help WDW...here comes Lori and Todd! in the Vacation Planning forums; Wow WDW is stilling standing I thought it would be gone by now. lol. Good to see they are enjoying themselves....
    GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Wow WDW is stilling standing I thought it would be gone by now.

lol. Good to see they are enjoying themselves.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

This morning Lori is heading back to the airport to pick up her parents and brother. I believe their flight lands around 10. I think she said they were heading back to the Magic Kingdom with them today. But I'll update for sure when she calls.

Speak of the devil! Lori is on the phone right now.

So they made it on Soarin' and Todd survived without incident. The two of them must really be MFEO cause Todd thought Soarin' was "boring" too.

They had dinner at Kona Cafe before heading over to the MK for EMH's. Lori said the longest line of the night was 15 minutes and that was Buzz where she kicked Todd's butt!

Todd took his first ride on Snow White's Scary Adventures. He asked Lori if it was really "scary" to which Lori replied "it's pretty intense, I don't even know why they let kids ride it!" So the car comes around for them to load in and of course it was the Grumpy car! The CM looked at Todd and said "buckle up your seat belt" to which Todd looked and looked for until Lori told him that the CM was just kidding. So...if you look up the word gullible in the dictionary would you find a picture of Todd next to it?

They got some nice photos of the castle since Main Street was practically empty. They also stopped by Lou's spot to have a couple of shots taken.

After they get Lori's family picked up from the airport they will be heading to Epcot...not the MK like I previously stated. I'm sure I'll be hearing from her later today.

Now off to get my Son on the school bus!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I really am glad they are having a good time. They should have gotten that CM to take Todd's picture in the Grumpy car!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Glad they are having a good time.
    I am actually surprised this thread is still open...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    And why are you surprised this thread is still open? Nothing inappropriate has been said.
    I really am glad they are having a good time. They should have gotten that CM to take Todd's picture in the Grumpy car!!!

Avoiding the question? Still wondering why you are surprised this thread is still open?

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Yep, sure sounds like they are having fun - and a few drinks!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Avoiding the question? Still wondering why you are surprised this thread is still open?

Simply because we are talking about Lori and Todd....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Simply because we are talking about Lori and Todd....

I wasn't aware there was a rule to not talk about them. Nothing posted has been inappropriate so it shouldn't be a problem.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    What? Another Soarin disser? Dissylove is dissappointed!! Oh well, more room for me in the front row...

I am enjoying reading all the updates and fun.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove View Post
    What? Another Soarin disser? Dissylove is dissappointed!! Oh well, more room for me in the front row...

Like I said...they are MFEO! Plus...Todd was drunk and probably didn't even realize he was on a ride.

So they picked up Lori's family yesterday morning and got them checked into their hotel before heading back over to Epcot so Todd could add a few more countries to his drink around the world tour. Lori is thinking that he might just be able to finish the entire world by the end of the week!

They had dinner at the San Angel Inn and then went back to their resort and spent some time at the pool swimming and drinking.

Today is the Magic Kingdom with dinner at Tony's Town Square and this evening they are heading DTD to Disney Quest.

Lori had me sign up for their photopass so I will try to get the link to that posted.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Thanks for the update Melis... Sounds like they are having a blast!!!!

Can not wait to see the G rated photos Lori!!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

I cannot figure out why this used to work and now it doesn't! Let me try something else!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast