Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Shere_Khan Feb 7-9 2007 in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by disneylady Loved reading your trip report & your photos are great ...........glad you had a great time ..............I bet sometimes its actually GREAT to go alone & ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneylady View Post
    Loved reading your trip report & your photos are great ...........glad you had a great time ..............I bet sometimes its actually GREAT to go alone & do just what you want & go wherever you feel like

Yes it was fun to be alone but after a while I kind of wished I had someone to hang out with. I did get done with everything fairly quickly though that is for sure.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Katy, i absolutely love this photo... Seems all the ladies were playing their parts to the fullest. I have never seen them in the parks before... Awesome
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Awesome photos, I just want to hug that big cat!

Sounds like you had a fun time. I enjoyed Marrakesh as well and I recognized the belly dancer in your photo! Did you try any desserts there?

Ty butlers, I was so glad it turned out so well. I always get nervous that it doesn't work when someone else is taking the picture. Those girls were so hillarious, I am thrilled that I saw them when I did. The line got really long after me.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

LOVE the pics!!! But, where's Tigger???

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    LOVE the pics!!! But, where's Tigger???

I didn't feel like getting smacked this time.

jk

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Yes it was fun to be alone but after a while I kind of wished I had someone to hang out with. I did get done with everything fairly quickly though that is for sure.
    Sometimes you get tired of talking to random strangers...who then look at you like what is wrong with her! hee hee just kidding, but I know what you mean!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Sometimes you get tired of talking to random strangers...who then look at you like what is wrong with her! hee hee just kidding, but I know what you mean!

Omg! I know!! I would get to talking to someone in line and then they would be like oh and who are you with? And I would say, "Oh it's just me, my fiance is in Orlando on business and I just thought I would tag along and get a free room and come here to have some fun." They would slowly start to back away as they smiled and nodded.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Katy! Are you gonna share any more pictures with us.....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Sure! I will see what I have when I get home, alot of them were not the best.

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I love the pictures, it sounds like you had a great time!!!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12