Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Jenn's February Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Well, it's the day before we leave and all I can say is I'm obviously beyond excited. For those who don't know, though I've been to Disney probably close to ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Jenn's February Trip Report

Well, it's the day before we leave and all I can say is I'm obviously beyond excited. For those who don't know, though I've been to Disney probably close to 15 times in my lifetime, this trip is particularly special because it's my son's first (he's 10 months old).

We're pretty much all packed up now. We got Aaron's clothes all together and bought a new pack of diapers and formula for the trip (rather than fighting with what we had already and chancing a can opening in a bag). We packed up all our clothes and Aaron's "extras" as well. We even went as far as to load up the car, a feat not normally accomplished until 10 minutes before our planned departure. The only thing left to pack now are Aaron's bottles (he needs them for tonight and the ride down) and our toiletries.

I think Bill, my husband, is actually excited about this trip too. I mean he's the one who loaded up the car a day early AND cleaned it out before hand for me. He's the type to show absolutely no emotion or excitement over something until it's happening (i.e. the birth of Aaron - not a single shred of emotion until he was actually out and our wedding - he could've cared less until he saw me come down the "aisle", etc.) so I'm not expecting much just yet. I do think however that even he will let a grin slip through when we arrive at ASMo tomorrow... he's never stayed on property.

We've decided not to take the laptop and/or get access in the room so the complete trip report will have to wait until we've returned. So... until then... have a magical week!

Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
    I just got back yesterday and I had great weather! I hope it continues for you. The lines for rides were really fast as well.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Have an amazing trip! It's fun with little ones! I don't have any of my own, but I've gone with my friends kids, and it's sometimes more fun than going by yourself! :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I hope you have a great time. Cant wait to hear all about it when you get back.
    I am so jealous!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Have an awesome trip
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Have a safe trip down and a magical time at the World!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Have a great trip Jenn! You'll never look at WDW the same way after seeing it through Aaron's eyes! Enjoy every minute of it!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    I must second with both Melissa and Lar said....

First off - You will never see WDW again, after you see it through your son's eyes. Although i wouldn't mind going once by myself, i'm already hooked seeing through my children's eyes. It's just amazing. Have a wonderful time, soak it all in and just watch your son's face from time to time, nothing else like it.

Secondly - OHHHH I am So Jealous!!!!!!
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Have a great time....take LOTS of pictures!!!!!!!!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I hope ya'll have an awesome time!! I can't wait to take my little ones next year! We will be waiting for a trip report!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

They should be walking right down the middle of Main Street USA just about now!!!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    The official report is up - check it out at Part II

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ad.php?t=10986
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe