Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Memories of MouseFest 2004! in the Vacation Planning forums; Mousefest 2004 is over, and Lou has his Memories of MouseFest Trip Report and Photo Album now online! For a week in early December, Disney fans from around the world ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Memories of MouseFest 2004!

Mousefest 2004 is over, and Lou has his Memories of MouseFest Trip Report and Photo Albumnow online! For a week in early December, Disney fans from around the world gathered with authors and webmasters to share in the magic at meets and events. Read all about it here, and be sure to join us next year at MouseFest 2005 -Dec. 2-8, 2005!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Mickeymors is offline A-Ticket holder
    Loved the pictures Lou. Thanks again for everything you did for the Mouseforless Trivia meet! Deb and Annette loved their books and pins.
    Gracie

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    There is nothing more then I wuld like then to go to MouseFest next year. However...there are more important things in life (<caugh> EXAMS! <caugh>)
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Loved the pictures Lou. It was great meeting you and your family. Thanks again for the gifts And, I won a prize (memory box) from Mouseforless
    Tracy

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    There is nothing more then I wuld like then to go to MouseFest next year. However...there are more important things in life (<caugh> EXAMS! <caugh>)
    Me too!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Thanks Lou for the wonderful pictures. I have never seen the Wishes fireworks displayed captured so well!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett

Thanks Lou for the wonderful pictures. I have never seen the Wishes fireworks displayed captured so well!
    I'll second that, Lou! Great job!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Thanks for the fun at TriviaFest. Not sure what you would have done had James and I kept going in our neverending round. Had a great time and look forward to next year's challenge.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Lou, those were great pictures! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I look forward to attending MouseFest with everyone some time soon!

Laura