Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss wdw survived us.... in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by butlers Did you finish it all????.... nah, it was todd's... i was just "testing" it to make sure it was ok... but i did finish all of ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Did you finish it all????....

nah, it was todd's... i was just "testing" it to make sure it was ok... but i did finish all of my drinks!!!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf View Post
    nah, it was todd's... i was just "testing" it to make sure it was ok... but i did finish all of my drinks!!!

It is an important job being a taste tester... Todd is lucky to of had you on the trip!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Monday Feb 12th 2007

I woke up at 530... todd was still sound asleep. i decided to take a little walk around the hotel. the place was empty.. i guess i was the only early bird that morning.

got back to the room at 6am with todd still snoring away... to kill some time i started calling people back in ny... did i ever tell you how my family gets a little annoyed with my late/early calls while i'm on vacation...

called my parents to make sure they were on their way to the airport. they had a 7am flight. they were already there and downing some coffee. i also called my cousin, which she yelled at me for waking her up, then i called melis.

i had a wake up call set for 730 so i decided to let that wake todd up. i got in the shower just in time to hear the phone ring. by the time i was showered and dressed "the bear" as i like to call him in the morning... was just getting out of bed. i decided to fill out some of my post cards while he was getting ready. by 915 we were out the door and on our way to the airport to pick up my parents and my brother. (two weeks before our trip i booked a trip for my parents as a gift for their 30th anniversary... they were a little shocked)

the airport was crazy... we drove around, and around, and around, and around... up and up and up and up to find a parking spot. mom called their plan landed early. we hurried to the terminal.. todd held a sign that had their last name on it.. and below... "Disney's Not so Magical Express"

After a quick hello we grabbed their luggage and hit the road back to wdw. we dropped my parents and my brother off at thier hotel and told them to meet us at epcot. we had ADR's at the San Angel Inn that night and todd wanted to attempt to finish the rest of the countries that he missed out on. i told him that by the end of the week i was sure that he would be able to say that he successfully drank around the world... even if it wasn't all in one day.

about an hour later my parents showed up we met them at SSE (family tradition.. must ride SSE first) after that we went over to mission:space, then hit test track. back to mexico.. more margaritas... we worked our way around the world showcase... stopping for beverages along the way... by the time we got to canada we had enough time to take another journey into figments immagination, float through the land, then soar once more over california... this time i actually enjoyed the ride... mainly due to the fact that todd and my brother pretended they were not in a hand glider but they were WWII pilots navigating their fighter jets taking out all of the innocent people in the movie.

back over to mexico for dinner... on they way out of epcot we hit up test track and mission:space once more.

we all took a bus back to PO FQ. i was in florida for 3 days by then and still hadn't been swimming. it was about 1030 by the time we got back, i ran up to the room, grabbed some adult beverages (yeah, we had to bring our own since the pool bar closes WAY TOO early!)....

todd, my brother, and i all went for a swim... it was about 60 degrees out.. but at least 80 in the pool. my parents just hung out telling us we were crazy to be in the pool. when we got out there was steam coming off our bodies... we had a few more drinks then said good nite about 1230.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    It is an important job being a taste tester... Todd is lucky to of had you on the trip!

i only had his best interest in mind...

i didn't want him to get a bad batch!!!

i would write more.. but the codeine is making it hard to keep my eyes open....

two more pics..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wdw survived us....-middle-world.jpg   wdw survived us....-yay-soarin.jpg  

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Y'all look ticked off in that 2nd picture. Todd needs to work a bit on the self portraits - or is he trying to show off the tats?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Love the first one, might have to borrow the idea....

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    i only had his best interest in mind...

i didn't want him to get a bad batch!!!
    Oh no, never want them to get a bad batch. they don't handle it well, when they get a bad batch
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    two more pics..
    I do agree with Lar.... Great picture you guys took....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    great trip report so far. Thank you for sharing it with us
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Y'all look ticked off in that 2nd picture.
    well, we were in line for soarin...

where did i leave off... oh yeah...

Tuesday Feb 13th 2007

I had a new wake up call set... my mother. i told her to call me whenever she got up. i didn't think that she would call at 6am since we planned on meeting up at the MK and it didn't open until 9!!!

up and at em... well, after another hour of sleep. we would have made it there for the park opening but... we got to the bus stop just in time to see the MK bus drive away, so we had to wait for the next one. we got to the park about 910. my parents and brother were waiting in front of the main street train station. first stop was at the Emporuim, by my father request. before we left for disney world my father asked megan what she would like... she responded with.. "I WANT MINNIE..." so dad had to up that and turn it into... "do you want a minnie BIGGER THAN YOU?"... um yeah, wouldn't anyone want a minnie bigger than them?

as my dad went on his minnie hunt... todd and i went over to city hall to get my parents anniversary buttons. when we got back we found my father with a proud look on his face holding onto a large stuffed minnie. he asked one of the cm's if this was the biggest one they had... they said yeah, with the exception of the minnie who walks around taking pics with guests. my dad asked if she was for sale... erm, i hope he wasn't serious!!!

i presented my parents with their buttons and we were off to adventure land. my brother wanted to checkout the jungle cruise but didn't like the 20 minute wait... (i think he just wanted to get on pirates asap...) we went over to pirates with a 5 minute wait... after we hung out in the shop taking pics of us..... being us... (sword fights, stupid hats, and other funny poses)

on our way over to splash mt we spotted capt hook and mr smee. smiled for a few pics then off to the laughing place. todd and i rode up front with my father and brother behind us... todd and i got SOAKED!!!! i could taste my hairspray running down my face... i wasn't not very excited about being this wet. walking around disney with wet undergarments is not fun... but i was please that i wasn't wearing white.

next we went to dry off on BTMRR.... todd got to hear my mother scream from the time we left the station until the time we got back... it's pretty amazing..i don't think she even stops to take a breath.

after a quick bite at pecos bill... where is the cheese sauce? we rode along with 999 happy haunts. then.... to please my mother we were tortured on IaSW.... that being her favorite ride through-out wdw.. you would think she would know the lyrics to the song.... not just la la la la la la la la.....

with our ears bleeding we ran over to tomorrow land. i was telling my parents we should try to get into a soft opening of the new monster inc show... just as i was saying this we saw the cm's inviting guests in... i was excited to see this and to brag about it back home... well, that was before i saw the show... i won't ruin it for anyone by going into detail... ok, it's not so i won't ruin it for people who haven't seen it... i just don't want to bring myself back to that boring 25 minutes.... but we did get fast passes on the way out.. that was a plus.. we got a total of 13 for the 5 of us.. there were multiple cm's giving them away so we went to more than one.

after smelling nasty chilli cheese dogs from stitches great escape we all became honorary space rangers against the evil emperor zurg.. i kicked some serious butt.... 680,000 points... (that's just because i know of a target that gives 50 thousand points per shot... and no i'm not telling where it is..)

we decided to use some of the FP's to skip the 80 minute wait for space mt. then walked right into the CoP... (brought back memories of DWT and the CoP debate... ah, the good ol days!)

it was getting close to our ADR at Tony's Town Square so we decided to use another set of FP's for our journey down the nile... i don't care how corny their jokes are.. i always get a good laugh from the skippers on the jungle cruise.

after a great dinner at tony's the MK was already closed... it was way to early for our liking so we hopped on a bus back to PO FQ to change, downa few drinks, and then hop aboard the boat to dtd.

we wanted to hit up disney quest. this was my first time at disney quest... i made it through only two of the virtual reality games... before having to go outside for some fresh air... i wasn't sick from the simulator experience... i was sick due to the smell of the masks... they really need to sanatize those things better... the smell of other people's greasy nasty sweaty skin is NOT something my stomach can handle.

todd, my father, and brother hung around for a few more games while my mother and i went shopping on the west side. we later met up with the guys and walked back to the bus stops and said good night.

a few pics.. i'm running short on my attachment space..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wdw survived us....-boys-their-toys.jpg   wdw survived us....-capt-hook-his-crew.jpg  

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Yeah, I ate at Cosmic Rays and there was no cheese sauce. Girl told me that you could order it at the counter.
    Ahhh, the old COP debate....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast