Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss A Very Big Thank You!!!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Having just got back from 2 weeks at WDW I would like to say a big thank you to you all After many hours lurking on this site and picking ...
    paul mex is offline A-Ticket holder

A Very Big Thank You!!!!!

Having just got back from 2 weeks at WDW I would like to say a big thank you to you all After many hours lurking on this site and picking up hints and tips and getting both of Lou,s books,This Trip which was out 6th was made even more special (especially for our 2 sons) because of all the small extras we found due to you all and this site. The key at the muppet show which Sam found and was presented with a certificate! The Hidden Mickeys all around which we would never have found Ice station cool which we always managed to miss (I have no idea how its big enough).Even being allowed in the front of the monorails and the kids getting there co pilots license just to name a few ,All went to make it a really special trip we will never forget. Thats not including YOAMD which we got preff seating at the Nemo show,Again I thank you all and wish every one a trip as good as ours was made into
    cheers from Paul Julie Sam and Tom a very happy Carr family back in rainy old England saving up for our next trip

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ... From one Brit to another: I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and had a fantastic time!!

You'll have to write us a trip report now!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am glad you had such a great trip!!!
    Glad we could help - welcome to the site!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    You're not the only one who has picked up some fun facts on this website. There are so many things that I've overlooked before and now have to search out for myself. Now that you've become brave enough to post instead of just lurking, come back often and tell us about your trip.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Sounds like your family had a fun time. DWT is very helpful on planning and enjoying trips to Disney

paul mex is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for the kind words and yes your right Mini-v ,Were already thinking of the things we missed this time that we MUST see next trip
    cheers Paul

flutter is offline Moderator
    glad you had a great trip

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Yay!! It's amazing what a difference just getting your own private seat on the monorail up front can make huh? So glad to hear you had a good trip!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe