Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Walt Disney World 2007 Trip Report: Coming Soon to a Forum near you! in the Vacation Planning forums; This is just a little public service announcement that I am working on my trip report for my recent trip to the World from May 7th-13th. It will have plenty ...
    Mickey626 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Post Walt Disney World 2007 Trip Report: Coming Soon to a Forum near you!

This is just a little public service announcement that I am working on my trip report for my recent trip to the World from May 7th-13th. It will have plenty of pictures, so this is a warning to all you 56kers (are there STILL people that have dial-up?). Expect my trip report some time this week! And be afraid....very afraid! I will whet your palletes with a small preview.

--------------
    CAST OF CHARACTERS:
    --------------

STARRING:
    Dylan Weidner (a.k.a Mickey626/ ME!)

Bio: I'm eating a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat right now. What does that tell you? Full time Disney Fanatic! I've been to Disney 6 times! Yippee! I also suffer from Chronic Kidney Failure, so I have to be on hemodialysis, which I got at the lovely Central Florida Kidney Center in Orlando on Wednesday the 9th and Friday the 11th.

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:
    Kim and Joe Weidner (a.k.a. Mom and Dad/The Parents)
    Ages: Old enough to be my parents (Like I’m going to tell you!)
    Bios: Mom: Not a full time Disney fanatic, but loves to go to Disney World though any chance she gets! She also enjoys just about any Disney/Pixar movie. Dad: Not openly enthusiastic about the World, but deep down inside he loves it. He just doesn't have enough time for it!

-----------------
    SPECS:
    Resort: Disney's Beach Club Resort and Villas
    Length of Stay: May 7th-13th, 2007
    Departing from: Philadelphia International Airport
    Arriving at: Orlando MCO Airport
    Parks Visited: All four! (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom) + Downtown Disney Marketplace and West Side
    Special Events: Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba + Hoop De Doo Musical Revue
    Restaurants Eaten At: Flying Fish Cafe, Le Chefs de France, Artist's Point, Jiko: The Cooking Place, House of Blues, Spoodles, Cape May Cafe, Yacht Club Galley
    -----------------

Keep your eyes peeled!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    COOL i cant wait.. and your pic is awesome.. you look dressed for a safri!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Mickey626 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey fellow Disgeeks, sorry about the lack of my trip report. No, I havn't forgot about it, and actually I'm almost done. Sorry to keep you waiting for so long! It will be posted by the end of the weekend (I think...) so expect it sometime soon! I'm on the second to last day (out of 7 days). Pictures will be included as well!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Hi Dylan. Welcome to WDT. I'm looking forward to your report. We must have passed each other in the airport; I was leaving for London the same day you probably arrived. I used to live in Brooklyn Park, MD.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Alright now Dylan...Got us all excited about your trip report...And you do look like you're dressed for a safari or a CM
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Can't wait to hear about it
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.