Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Back to the World after Three Weeks... (pictures!) in the Vacation Planning forums; So the last time I was at the parks I went with two friends from College which was mid-April. However, even though I live close to the World, I don't ...
    MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...

Back to the World after Three Weeks... (pictures!)

So the last time I was at the parks I went with two friends from College which was mid-April. However, even though I live close to the World, I don't get there very often! So here is my trip report from today... Saturday may 19, 2007.

Cast
    Alan - (MaybweRMnt2B's fiance)
    Jeanne - (MayBWeRMnt2B)
    Special Guest "Star" who was doing a "research"

Well Alan & I decided to go into the parks after leaving this little girl at home... she's a new addition to our house and LOVEs attention so she hates to be left alone.

We went into the Magic Kingdom because I knew that the Special Guest Star was going to be there today doing "research."
    Anyway, we arrived at TTC and parked in one of the ducks row 63 (this is detailed, ain't it?). We took the tram and decided to ride the Resort Monorail. We waited for 8 minutes for the resort monorail. We waited and waited and waited. Then the Pink Monorail Showed up.

They loaded everyone into the monorail and we sat there. While the AC in our car wasn't working and was making dying noises. Yes, we sat there for over five minutes which is a long time when it sounds like the AC is going to explode. We were the only ones in the car.

We then arrived at the Magic Kingdom, walked down the ramp, and into the parks! I stopped to check and look for a Tinkerbell Adult Sized hat. I'm looking for my mom for a friend and we haven't had any luck so far! After we looked for the hat, we cut to tomorrowland via the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. We saw that Buzz had a 30 minute wait and decided to go on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority instead.

So we went on TTA and then I decided to call the man on the "research" trip... Lou (btw, if anyone talks to his wife, tell her disney vow renewls are a GREAT idea... and that if she wants info to talk to me! *hides from Lou's wrath*). He was at Peco's Bill finishing lunch so we decided to meet by the Partner's Statue. We met and talked for awhile about Celebration and then decided to go on the Laugh Floor. We talked about decorations and numerous other things. After the Laugh Floor, we wandered out because Lou had somewhere to be and we wanted to go to Epcot. it was great meeting up with Lou, and I hope I get to meet up with some of you who I haven't met (or have and haven't seen in awhile) soon!

Alan & I headed to Epcot via the Ticket & Transportation Center and took the monorail. This one was there waiting for us. We decided to walk the World Showcase. At China we saw various Bonsai...

We stopped at the Africian Outpost and I got a soft-serve swirl in a cone and we got drinks.

We also saw Simba right next to the Outpost with a display of the DVC Animal Kingdom Villas

This guy amused me as we continued our trip...

And of course we saw Pooh in England...

We continued to walk and we noticed that Millenium Village was open! Or the hosue it was in. I forgot it was Doll & Teddy Bear Weekend! So we went! I didn't take pictures of any of the Dolls or Bears. However there was a collectable Minnie Doll holding the Disney Bear for only 330.00. That was one of the middle priced items I saw...

Here are some pictures of the signs because well, I'm a nerd!

After this we decided to go check out the base of Spaceship Earth so we wandered our way back up.

Project Tomorrow was open and I put all the information about it in a different post!

which can be found: http://disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/...904#post478904

After this we walked out of the park and took the monorail back to the Ticket & transportation center where my car was. We had a smooth ride back with nothing to report and are now back to our real lives of packing, petting our cat Smores, and getting ready for our trip to Wisconsin this coming week!

Hope you enjoyed my mini-trip!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a previous trip, i recorded this video with my camera. i think it has some sound at least... it's of CoP!

Last edited by MayBWeRMnt2B; 05-19-2007 at 08:42 PM. Reason: resize a photo
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    That was fun to read, no pics of you guys with Lou?

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome, sounds like you had a great time. If three weeks is a long time away from WDW I need to look into Florida colleges! lol
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    That was fun to read, no pics of you guys with Lou?
    No... Lou was taking plenty of pics but we never stopped for a pic anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    Awesome, sounds like you had a great time. If three weeks is a long time away from WDW I need to look into Florida colleges! lol
    Going to college in FL was the BEST decision I made in my life... Now that I'm graduated, you have a guarenteed "i want to stay here and live next to WDW" for the rest of your life! It works out wonderful!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Glad you had fun! Now I want to go to WDW right now! lol
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Glad you had fun! Now I want to go to WDW right now! lol
    lol. that's the only bad thing about reading trip reports...
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Wonderful trip report Jeanne, as always
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Wonderful trip report Jeanne, as always
    glad you were amused. :-)
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011