Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My May 2007 Trip Report (with pictures) in the Vacation Planning forums; Thanks, I thought it would be cool to get the monorail and castle in one shot....
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Thanks, I thought it would be cool to get the monorail and castle in one shot.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Day 8: May 28, 2007

Noooooo, its here, the last day Today we were gonna get up early to get to the Magic Kingdom for morning EMH's. We got to MK around 8:30 expecting huge crowds for memorial day. I had heard so much about how terrible the crowds were gonna be and how bad wait times were gonna be, but I found it to be relatively normal. The longest wait time we saw was 40 mins for Splash Mountain around 2 PM, which is pretty normal. I'm not sure if it got crowded later or what, because we left MK around 3.

So to start out our last day we went over to Tomorrowland and got right on Buzz. After Buzz it was time to check out the new Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. We waited in line about 10 mins, then when we got into the little waiting room we stood there for about 15 mins, but it was worth it. As much as I was opposed to the idea of Monsters Inc in Tomorrowland, I actually really liked this attraction and thought it was well done. They kept picking on this one guy, which was pretty fun cause he was a good sport. Then they were asking different people in the audience to make sounds and there was a lady named Eileen and they asked her to say "Too Rah, Too Rah, Ta Too Ri Ah" and then when she did the monster said "Come on Eileen" It was pretty funny. Overall I thought Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was a solid D-Ticket attraction and was the best out of the new attractions (Gran Fiesta Tour, Seas with Nemo and Friends) I would see it every trip proabably because it could be so different every time.

After Monsters Inc. we made our way over to Adventureland for a nice nutritious breakfast; a Dole Whip of course! Awesome as always, and I wish I could have one right now! We stopped at the hub and saw part of Dream Along with Mickey and I got a shot of those new moving character heads in action:

I want one of these right now!:

After our nutritious breakfast we walked through the Swiss Family Treehouse and then went over to Liberty Square to take one last ride on the Haunted Mansion. After that I had the idea of going on Tom Sawyer Island, because it has probably been 10 years since I've been out there.

After a nice little walk around TSI we went to get faspasses for Splash Mountain and ate lunch at Pecos Bill's while we waited for our return time. We went on Splash Mountain, my favorite attraction, one last time. (It will probably be my last time for awhile ) Splash was awesome as always. After that we walked through Adventureland and took one last Jungle Cruise ride, our skipper the first time was better though. So it was here, it was time to go home...... We walked down Main Street one last time and I said thanks to Roy and Walt

It was an amazing trip that I cant thank my grandparents enough for. The best graduation present I could have asked for. I know it will probably be awhile until I can return to WDW and I tried to savor every moment of it. I wouldnt change one aspect of the trip and had a better time than I could have dreamed for. Hope you all enjoyed my report. It's sad to be back, but great to share my passion with you guys!

-Nick

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm so sad to see it end. Great job!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I was there at the same time you were - saturday the 26th at MK. Glad you had as great of a time as we did!!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

JQuatt21 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Very Nice Report Nick! I enjoyed it and learned some stuff from it too. It was well written and entertaining!!! Good job!!! I am glad you had fun with your grandparents. I am taking my mom in sept!!! Should be fun!
    Disney's Polynesian Resort - 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1994
    Disney's Contemporary Resort - 1986, 1997
    Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - 1989, 1991, 1992
    Orange Lake Resort & CC (Off Property)- 2002, 2003, 2005
    Disney's Wilderness Lodge 2007
    Disney's POP Century Resort 2012
    Disney's Beach Club Villas 2012

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    What a great read and photos to go with it!!

Excellent stuff, Nick!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you all enjoyed it!
    -Nick

sandmansjupiter is offline A-Ticket holder
    WOW, That's what I call a "full report" Keep up the good work!!!

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I know this is a little late, seeing this was about 2 months ago, but I got to agree with everyone else, and thank you for this, it made me feel like I was really there
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

Me tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I cant take it anymore. lol
    -Nick

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Lol. Hopefully this will keep me fulfilled until I go again soon!!!
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Great pics and great report.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    WOW! What an awesome trip report! Your pictures were fantastic, especially the Flower and Garden shots. Can't wait to read your next one!

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    good stuff, thanks for sharing..
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Thanks
    -Nick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123