Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss July 7th-12th, 2007 in the Vacation Planning forums; Recently back from our trip, eager to write my report, I couldn't until today. So many wonderful things happened during our trip, and I have never been happier in my ...
    LordofStitch is offline B-Ticket Holder

July 7th-12th, 2007

Recently back from our trip, eager to write my report, I couldn't until today. So many wonderful things happened during our trip, and I have never been happier in my life as I am right now.

July 7th, 2007
    9:20 AM
    DAY 1
    My vacation started at 9:20 AM, that shows how often I get to take a vacation!!!

Our airline flight was fun, we were so anxious to get there. On board, a large portion of the passengers were headed to Walt Disney World. As always, as odd as I am, I couldn't help but sing, rather horrible and off key, "Be our Guest," (Beauty and the Beast). All throughout the ride, we were planning, and confirming and planning some more. Our flight arrive a few minutes early, even after departing NY 40 minutes late. Glad to be in Orlando, I went nuts at the airport, I greeted every Disney Magical Express cast member with a handshake and a hug, the women, I gave kisses to, and the guys, I just had a great time talking to. Our Magical Express driver, Orlando, was a funny guy. He was from Ecuador, and he was so funny. Before he turned on the movie, he made a comment about his heavy accent, and if anyone had trouble understanding him, not to ask him again cuz he won't be able to explain himself as he (insert 5 letter word starting with "S" here) at it. Our journey would eventually take us to Pop Century, the Classic Years, and we had a great time. The GREAT thing about Disney Magical Express is that, as soon as we got to the hotel, we went right to the park. Our bags, would be taken care of. We went to the Magic Kingdom, and had a blast. People were so sweet to me, and I had an amazing time. It was my birthday (I'm 27 now) and I had gotten a Birthday Pin from the customer service representatives. As soon as we got picked up to head to the park, I got a Happy Birthday from the Bus Driver. I then got a Happy Birthday from the guards checking bags, then I got it from a bunch of cast members that were assigned to the key to the world card entrance stations. I must have gotten over a thousand happy birthdays. It was amazing. Catherine told me that cast members are trained to look for the "special pins" (buttons) As soon as we passed through, took a photopass picture, we went to the Main Street U.S.A Rail Road entrance, and hopped on board. On that day, the first ride we rode was Pirates of the Carribean. I had seen a bunch of videos from YouTube, but the ride, when seen in real life, was so amazing! The animatronics were done so wonderfully. Right after, we hurried to tomorrowland and did Mike's Laugh Floor. I heard it was a bad attraction, but I really enjoyed it. Next, we hit the attraction I wanted to see so bad, Stitch's Great Escape. It was shocking. I love Stitch, everything about him, and yet, the show was really bad. The only good thing about it was the large stitch animatronic in the center tube, ,that was the best thing of the ride/attraction. At 8:50, Cat and I had dinner reservations at the California Grill, located on the 15th floor (top floor) It was a birthday dinner reservation, and we had a beautiful nearly 360 degree aerial view of the Magic Kingdom and the immediate area, including the Grand Floridiaan. After dinner, we were tired from the flight and waking up early, that we bypassed the Wishes Fireworks spectacular, went straight to the hotel, and took a few laps in the pool, and eventually fell asleep. There are lots of things I'd love to write, but I don't have alot of time, so I will post Day 2 tomorrow. Take care.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Sounds like a great day one so far!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    sounds awesome cant wait for more
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

I know I am late, but I've been EXTREMELY busy, and therefore apologize!

And before I begin, I must say, Dole Whip is the GREATEST thing EVER invented, BY FAR!!!!!

And so it begins...

DAY 2

Okay, so, Day 2, we split the day between 2 parks. First, we had a reservation at Donald's Breakfastosaurus, at Animal Kingdom, and we had an awesome time. Catherine and I were STILL looking for hidden mickeys, and yet, found a hidden donald. It was the salt/pepper/sugar holder in the middle of the table next to us We saw the Boss, who was looking pretty good in his safari outfit, Mickey looked reeally happy to see us, I loved it. And my man Goofy, I just HAD to wish him a happy 75th birthday. I mean, how often do you see someone that is 75 years old without any sign(s) of aging?? After the characters made their way around, we had a good meal, we were excitedly talking about getting to go on Everest (which I filmed). After breakfast, we headed to Everest, and it was a ghost town. The park wasn't officially open yet, but we got in early due to our early reservation for breakfast. Oh man, my FIRST TIME on Everest, and I LOVED IT. I am aspiring to be an Imagineer, and had mentioned to Cat, while we were climbing, that they should make it colder up top to make it that much more realistic, she said it was a good idea, and she thinks they did that at one point, but was never confirmed. By this time, just before the crest, and I notice the Hollywood Tower of Terror at MGM which made me realize just how high we were, it didn't seem like much, but then again, I'm a thrill junkie... At the crest, I started recording, and had the most amazing experience on that ride, it was just incredible. You know, I continuously thought that since I am 27 years old, I would see through the fiberglass facade and unreal images, but I was totally blown away. As soon as we got back from Everest, Catherin ran to the rock wall so she could get a few shots of the everest vehicle going DOWN the hil, it was an awesome sight. I myself got a few pictures. As we were about to leave, the monkeys started going nuts. Feeding time!!! We strolled over the bridge and crossed into Dino Land U.S.A. We did Dinosaur, and the picture was hilarious. Everyone except for me and another guy were screaming and turned away at that moment. Of course, once again, I am a freak, and had my arms high in the air, as if shouting in victory. As soon as dinosaur was over, we did primeval whirl and got met by the dream team!!! Dream Fastpass for me (Will upload photo later ) After I got it, and because I was intrigued, I struck up a conversation with a few of them. Although this IS the Year Of A Million Dreams, at the end, it is possible, yet highly unlikely, that they will circulate around the park(s). After acquiring the DF, I wanted to go on the rides again, but we didn't have much time, so we went to see Nemo: The Musical which was incredible. After the show, we were passing by and I saw this boy, no more than 12 crying because he must have fell or something. We were planning on leaving the park, and I figured, I could make this kid really happy. I walked up to the kid, in my huge goofy hat, and my extensive pin collection and lanyard around my neck, and knelt down. This kid recognized the dream fastpass right away. I handed it to him, and explained that I wanted him to have fun on all the rides on the fastpass since I had to leave. His moms eyes lit up, and this kid, who was crying only moments before, gave me this huge bear hug. My good deed of the day done, we proceeded to leave Animal Kingdom. I'm telling you, I had the greatest enjoyment, of getting over 10,000 happy birthdays. I wanted to feel special, so I kept my pin on during the entire trip. I was kind of getting annoyed at it, but it is their job, and it is also partially my fault for neglecting to remove it. We met so many wonderful Cast Members, with great stories, and I loved hanging out with them to shar trivia and what not. We went home for about 2 hours, then we left for the Magic Kingdom. It is probably, the most amazing place to be at nighttime. The ambience, lights, and Wishes, which I saw for the first time, choreographd with the music, was absolutely beautiful. The day before, I had gotten into an altercation with Capt. Hook and Smee. I was hoping I could catch them and instigate a fight yet again, I was unprepared the first day. As we walked along the road leading to Pirates of the Caribbean, we saw the FINAL Pirate tutorial for that day, it never gets old for me, and the cast member who portrays Capt. Jack was so funny! His movements matched exatcly to that of the good rum-filled Captain We walked alot, mainly as exercise, which we told ourselves we would be doing lots of. We got the EMH bracelet and waited in line for Space Mountain. Catherine had never been on the ride, nor have I, and she had an anxiety attack. I knew of it, but didn't think it would cause a problem, however, it did. We spent the rest of EMH walking around and talking about the next days meeting with Steven Barrett (Author of Hidden Mickey's Field Guide) We headed towards the exit and decided to do Splash Mountain. There was no wait, and we went on right away. After Splash Mountain, we left the park, and got ready for a very special day. XWe turned into bed after a 2-hour dip in the hotel pool.

And it continues...

DAY 3

On Day 3, we had a guest visiting us. This guest was an author extremely familiar with the 4 main parks and 2 water parks. This author is on his 3rd edition of his little slim little yellow HM book. Steven Barrett, Emergency Room MD by trade, the man himself, the legend, author of the Walt Disney World Hassle-Free Disney Guide AND the Hidden Mickey's Field Guide (Both extremely wonderful books) met with us to go on a Hidden Mickey Hunt. It's not everyday, you meet a very popular author, or at least, it's not everyday for me, although I DO know (been a while) Steven Spielberg Our meeting with Mr. Barrett wouldn't happen til around 11:30 am, so we woke up early, got all our necessary things we were taking, and grabbed Pal Mickey (Sorceror) as well. We hoed on the bus to the Magic Kingdom, and had an awesome ride. The bus driver, her name was Jaqueline (I think). She was laughing and joking with me while Catherine was having a really steamy conversation about the love of her life (no, not me, sadly, I am talking about Pluto!!!) That's what I get for waking her out of bed I guess. As the bus dropped us off, again, and immediately I got 5 Happy Birthdays within the first 5 minutes (a nice rate, one time per minute ) We strolled through the gate, and I was next in line when this guy in front of me couldn't get his key to the world card read, he was doing it wrong. I grabbed the card, put it in the slot, took his finger, placed it on top, held it there, and a moment later, the card came out on the other side with the light now flashing green. The cast member had a good laugh and tried to recruit me to work his shift. I was higly tempted, but when I said do I get the paycheck, and received a shake of the head, I said thanks, but no thanks, lol. We leisurely strolled up Main Street U.S.A. As we walked past Penny Arcade (VMK Building), I received a phonecall from Mr. Barrett. We met with him shortly thereafter. We sat at a restaurant called The Plaza, which I must say, was an extraordinary place. Not crowded in the least, it is a very relaxing place. We had brought our books, and he readily autographed them for us. He explained that his full tim job is that of an ER doctor, and he seldom gets to make his own schedule. He said that even his trip for the Magic Meet would have to be cut short since his primary job would overlap. We had a great meal, the whole time talking about hidden mickeys, and whatnot. He handed me several pages. HM submissions from different people, and I noticed, that the first three, were from the Pirates of the Carbbean Ride. After Lunch, we strolled to the information board, and saw Pirates had a 40 minute wait. We decided that while we head there, he would show me something of interest. We strolled down past Splash Mountain, and on the left hand side before the entrance to it, was a small camera shop. We went inside and Steve pointed the 3 rocks, partially hidden under a map. I asked if we could see the map, and the attendant readily handed it to me. Sure enough, on the bottom, under the map, were three stones forming a hidden mickey. Me and Catherine, almost at once, noticed the hidden mickey on the map. As we walked, we passed by the Jungle Cruise entrance, and I notice a hidden mickey in the sign for it. The bubbles on the sign, three of them, close to the right sid eof the sign form a outline of a hidden mickey. Steve said that he was unsure and would have to look at the picture he took of it. As we drew nearer, yet another Pirate Tutorial was taking place. They were up to the part where the crowd sing, "Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirates life for me." I will spare you since my singing is garbage, and my girlfriend THEN (yes, then) threatened me with legal action :p

I have to go for a bit, but I will be back soon to complete day 3 in it's entirety!!! See you all soon!!!

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    go steve love you great trip reports
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Great report.. and happy belated birthday

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    awesome!! I'M GREEN!! i cant wait til i'm making my report
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Day 3 - Continued

ok, back for some more DAY 3 action, even though it's almost over...

OKAY!!! Ok, so I just looked at where I left off, and I am up to the part where me Catherine and Steve are singing along when all of a sudden, that rum soaked barnacle goes tearing down the walkway, and I give chase, screaming, "I love you Jack!" Well, you could imagine the stares I got from everyone, including a few cast members. Of course, most of them were laughing, either with me, or at me, I am still unsure at this moment. I followed him to the gated area, where, (uh-oh), was the cast member only area Oh well, I said, "Jack!" and he turns around, and goes, "stop following me!" At this point, I am dying of laughter, and he almost keeps it in, and laughs too, he goes, "gotta go," and then exits through another door :-) I was tempted to follow, but a whole bunch of cast members finally appeared out of nowhere, so I went back the way I had come from. We went on the ride with him, the queue line wasn't that bad, especially since it was indoors, not in the blistering heat. We spotted the obvious hidden mickey's, and began the task of looking for the recently submitted ones. During the wait in the queue line, we searched everywhere, but there was nothing to be seen. When we entered the ride vehicle, Steve informed us that there is a hidden mickey in the Davy Jones waterfall type-image. It is at the top of his hat. The problem is, the smoke distorts all about and is hard to view the mickey correctly. To solve this problem, RECORD the image until you are past it. We all saw it upon playback, and Steve said he will update his website, to reflect the one we confirmed. Me not remembering the small drop, almost lost my digital camera over the side, and decided to put it away and just enjoy the ride. The greatest part was the next scene, with the splashes of water made to look like cannon fire was coming down all around us. Me and Catherine were playing the In-Park PoTC VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom) Quest, and with Steve's help, answered all the questions correctly. I will never grow tired of
    that ride, it is so much fun. Anyway, as we came to the end, you will see Davy Jones's Chest in the last scene. Here, Capt. Jack is sitting in his chair, and at his feet, facing him and to the right (left of his left foot ) it is there. I thought the addition was cool. As I said, the time wound down to where Mr. Barrett had to depart, but we got one final picture of us three, standing outside the exit to Pirate's. We then had a blast by ourselves, and then went back to the hotel and went swimming...

I have time, so...

DAY 4

Okay, Day 4, EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow)... Well, what can I possibly say about EPCOT? Other than, it rocked!!!

Well, once again, we board the bus and head to EPCOT this time. Now, this day would be remembered as what NOT TO DO right before EMH!!! Warning, read carefully

We arrived at EPCOT, walked along the path(s) an dust looked at the sights for a bit. We then wound our way down to Circle of Life (Cat went on theat), and I went on Living with the Land. Those two attractions, in my opinion, are one time viewings. It's awesome to know that the food we eat while there comes from the garden and greenhouses full of vegetables and fruits, but it's not as attractive to me as going on Test Track is, but that comes later... We didn't have alot of time, so we ate at the Garden Grill, the 360 degree revolving restaurant that overlooked a few scenes from Living with the Land, (you can see the people on the ride from various angles). We ate their mainly cuz we loved the characters. It was Mickey, Chip and Dale and I think Pluto was there too. There are pictures on Cat's MySpace of the dinner :-)

After that, we decided to see my totally awesome turtle friend Crush, but first we went to Nemo and Friends. Catherine and I were having fun when Catherine capture an embarassing picture of a rider picking his nose (ewwwwww!!!) We got in the clamshell, and waited to see what would come. I'm telling you, all I heard were people saying "Just Keep Swimming," it drove me nuts, but the part with Crush in the EAC was awesome, the bubbles wraped around the walls and it looked and felt like we were cruising with him. When the ride was over, we saw Turtle Talk with Crush. This is by far, the most Interactive Show to date. Me and Catherine had a great time, and the children's responses were funny. Pee-za! By this time, it was time for, MISSION :Space!!! I have never been on the ride before, but guess what, I went on the Orange Version, and I loved it. Cat didn't feel so hot, but hey, she did enjoy it, and she had gone on because I supported her. Normally, she would have gone on the green version, but anywho... now comes the unforgettabl part... EMH @ EPCOT

Me and Catherine were going to do the Green Version. She wanted me to see the difference, but first, we had to get our EMH Bracelets, and we did. We got our bracelets, and for some reason, Cat walked off without me! I figured she went for Mission Space so I jogged back there, and didn't see her. I went back and asked a cast member who had given the bracelet to Cat if she had seen where she went. She shook her head and said no. Great, I'm @ EPCOT, during EMH, and I had just lost my girlfriend, or did she lose me . Of course, her phone was at the hotel, and who was I going to call I decided that we would soon see each other, so, I went to Soarin'. Soarin' was fun, and yes, I flinched when the golfball came at me - cries - ... Oh well, back, to, Mission: Space. I had a quest. I was going to go on Mission: Space, back-to-back, ten times. Call me what you want, I am a thrill ride, adrenaline packed, freak of nature, but with a heart of gold I met this chick on line for Mission: Space, and we promised that we'd go on it together, ten times. We were waiting for Test Track to open. Just before Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, it started to rain. Not a drizzle drizzle, but a boom boom BANG pouring, flooding rain. After the rain squall, Test Track was closed because of the risk of an accident on the outdoor portion of the Track, so me and AJ (the girl I met) went back on Mission: Space. We were on our 8th run together, and the Cast Members already knew us by name, so they didn't tell us what to do. Alot of people on the Green Line were wondering who we were since we were getting all the attention. When Cast members told them about our quest, they thought we were nuts. Well, Thank you for the compliments, ehh Saavy ! Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I LOVE GARY!!! I had seen a YouTube movie from testtrack321, and he is just like me, acting all insane. Some people inside the waiting room were nervous, so I'd start chanting, and they'd respond On more than one occassion, I made the whole room laugh Now, I am not a cast member, yet, I am hopeful one day, yet, when I was at the park, ANY PARK, I tried to make everyone cheer up, smile, and say HECK YEAH!!! So, on our eighth ride, one of the Cast Members, Brian, a college program Cast Member from Brooklyn, NY (YEAH, New York Baby!!!) rode with us. I love Mission: Space. It is by far, the greatest ride at the park. With the ride over, me and AJ jumped out the doors, gave a high-five to Brian, and went back for the ninth time, but it wasn't to be. Test Track was now open!!! Holla. Oh yeah, just so you know, every 20 minutes, I would call Guest Relations to find out if they found my girlfriend yet... well, they haven't, so we went on Test Track. It is so much cooler at night than it is in the daytime. The ride was a bit long since they had to stop us for a few minutes twice. Once at the start of the ride, and second, right at the wall portion (say cheese!!) The greatest thing is the 2 people in the front were not prepared for what was about to happen. They thought we were going to slam into the wall. Me and AJ had our arms outstretche and smiles, while waving when the picture was taken. Outside, the girl next to AJ wouldn't stop screaming, she was ruining the ride, lol jk. Her boyfriend was no help, he was having too much fun. The ride finished, and I am pretty sure people heard me screaming "HE** YEAH!!!" We got off the ride, got the picture, and went back to Mission: Space. Nine times so far, he we go. The ride, never growing old or tiring was one thing, the Cast Members shaking their heads in confusion at why on earth would I go back on after I had been on 8 times... Oh well. Me and AJ knew the drill. The Cast Members inside the "control room" were always waving to us. We sat down for the little movie, until Gary came on, then I went nuts Cast members were having a talk with us about the ride, and some other people over heard us say how many we had been us thus far, and were shocked, well, duh!! Perfectly sure that my brain had been scrambled well enough to lose all thought, I continued on myu venture, although I failed my back-to-back session, but hey, I got to do Test Track, so that was a +!! Ninth time, different Cast Member collecting our ticket(s) We were quite possibly the craziest people in EPCOT right now. But it gets better. We go on, pushing the buttons, screaming at the top of my lungs, especially when we are about to land on Mars. "Express elevator to he**, going down!!" (Aliens 2) We get off, and are about to go on one last time when she has to leave with her family, so she leaves me, gives me her cell phone number to hang out, and leaves. I give her a hug before she does, and her boy friend high-fives me, and I go back, for one more journey. This is it ladies and gentleman, the journey is about to end. Oh yeah, at this point, I had called 5 times looking for Catherine, and to no avail... I was getting worried, but Cast Members, even a security guard told me they were looking for her. Ok, well, Journey one more time, and here I am, alone. I am the only crew member for my mission to Mars. I walk proudly through the doors when, lo and behold, Brian is there with two Dream Team Members who were enjoying their time off. I had recognized them from earlier. So, here I am, a tourist about to embark on a journey with three Cast Members who I had become close friends with. These 3 characters were no different. They were not the quiet, vomitting type. They were almost as will as me, minus the vulgarity (I don't do it often though). The ride ended, and there were some cast members clapping on the way towards the exit, which I thought was for me, but was not. WHAT WAS FOR ME WAS THE SALUTE I had gotten from 11 Cast Members, they were on each side of the door, saluting me for my 10th trip. I was have expecting a fireworks show in my honor, but that was not to be. Anyway, I decided Cat has got to be somewhere, but the park was closing, so I will head to the hotel and look for her there. I didn't see her at the bus stop, and I was walking to my room when I heard her call my name. I was so relieved. I almost broke down and cried because I was frantic because noone could find her. Me thinking the worst was what drove my mind with horrible images. She had explained to me that she went to the little store to the left of where they were handing out EMH bracelets, and thought she called my name, which she didn't. I had gon ein there myself, and didn't see her. I stood next to the Pirate's stuff, and with no luck. Both of us had cast members and security looking for both of us. We must have passed each other so many times in the dark without realizing. She told me about how a security guard had a report of me. He described it as a guest kissing and hugging every cast member he saw, which was in fact, me Call me crazy, but I have a heart of gold, and loved everything, including the cast members, who make it their job to make people happy. Especiall since many of them had accepted my request to look for my missing girlfriend. I must of hired about 30 of EPCOT's finest and 5 security people to look for this girl. Anyway, we found each other, went swimming. I was so exhausted, I jumped in the pool with all my clothes on. Left about 2 hours later and went to bed.

Gotta go, but Day 5 and Day 6 (Departure) will be posted soon! FYI:

Day 5: MGM Studios

Day 6: Magic Kingdom Re-visited

Oh yeah, note about Day 4. Three very cool things happened.

1.) I tried Beverly over at Klub Kool, and NICE (I love it!!!)

2.) Me and Cat got a Limited Edition of 500 Expedition Everest E-Ticket Pin (VERY COOL)

3.) After we got lost, Cat got hit by the Dream Team with a $100 shopping card Go Cat!

GO STEVE nice trip report
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2003- Off Site
    2007 - Pop Century
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    What a report! What a trip! I am green with envy: two dream team prizes AND people wished you a Happy Birthday. (I wore a birthday button last year and 3 cast members in Studios were the only ones to notice. Everyone was paying attention to my husband's Star Wars shirt and I went un-noticed.) Congratulations on your prizes and your 10 rides on MS. As excited as you get by just GOING to WDW, I can't imagine what your response would be if you had a chance to stay in the castle suite.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

LOL, I am a freak of nature according to some, but had the park not closed, I would have gone on 11 times Oh well, I will Post Day 5 tomorrow. Catherine called me and DEMANDED that I write Day 5 tomorrow since her trip reports are quite small, and missing a ton of info. Plus, Day 5 is another "SPECIAL DAY!" Stay tuned

well steve U LOST ME AND U KNOW IT U WENT ON MISSON SPACE I WAS THE ONE WALKING AROUND SILLY
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2003- Off Site
    2007 - Pop Century
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

oh, did I??? Where's the proof.

NOTE TO ALL - Remember we wanted to go on Mission: Space (green version) but had to get the bracelet... Well, that's where we were headed, so, who's fault is it for losing who, and, WHO lost who?? I will let you all be the judge... I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt...