Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Rachel's Pre-Report Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Hmmm...we may be in MK Saturday night. If we do end up there Rachel, I'll give you a call. I really have no idea what parks we'll be in which ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Hmmm...we may be in MK Saturday night. If we do end up there Rachel, I'll give you a call. I really have no idea what parks we'll be in which day other than the CP breakfast, MVMCP, and Epcot the first night. We routinely walk to Epcot our first night when staying at the BoardWalk.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    so when am I meeting you two?!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Have fun on your trip!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    so when am I meeting you two?!

Well that's a very good question. I arrive Friday the 14th and Rachel arrives Saturday the 15th. We both have MVMCP the 18th and breakfast at CP the 16th. So...what days are you available Jeanne?
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Well that's a very good question. I arrive Friday the 14th and Rachel arrives Saturday the 15th. We both have MVMCP the 18th and breakfast at CP the 16th. So...what days are you available Jeanne?
    did you not get the PM? I PMed you both my new work schedule... I should have off fridays and saturdays... and then I can meet you one night after I work... but that's my schedule!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    did you not get the PM? I PMed you both my new work schedule... I should have off fridays and saturdays... and then I can meet you one night after I work... but that's my schedule!
    I did and I thought I responded, but when I just looked at my sent PMs I realized I didn't. OOPS! Sorry about that. Since you have off Saturdays and that's when Rachel arrives, I say Saturday night sometime?
    Amanda

that should work!! the only thing that might mess tha tup is if they mess with my schedule. I'm using a floating holiday that modnay, so they could move my days off to sunday and monday of the week before... but even saturday night works because if I work... I'll be off by 7:45 at the latest... I'd probably be off by 5:15!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Sounds good. You have our cell #'s, so you can just give us a call when you are done.
    Amanda

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    He! He! He! I'm so excited not only about this trip, but also meeting both of you! I'm all for meeting up Saturday night. Like I put in my schedule, I might try and hit EPCOT for a little bit between MGM and the MK (if not for anything else but grabbing a snack...I see pastries from France in my future!) so if you're working Jeanne we can try to time it so I'm there as you're getting off. If not, just like Amanda said, just call. I'll call/text both of you as soon as I get checked into my hotel if you want and we can figure out everything from there depending on what time it is. I'm hoping I can be checked in and have my key by lunchtime so keep your fingers crossed.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Ohh and if we're gonna be in the MK that evening, who's up for a nighttime ride on the Jungle Cruise with me since I've NEVER been on it?

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Ohh and if we're gonna be in the MK that evening, who's up for a nighttime ride on the Jungle Cruise with me since I've NEVER been on it?
    Sure....we could do a Adventureland meet! Do JC, maybe POTC, grab a dole whip....maybe Tiki Room?
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Sure....we could do a Adventureland meet! Do JC, maybe POTC, grab a dole whip....maybe Tiki Room?
    Maybe POTC? Honey have we just met? I MUST ride POTC!

3 weeks! Ahhhh! Okay, small update. My dear dad was going to be the one to pick me up from the airport when I fly home (since it's in the middle of the afternoon and my mom will be at work), but it's getting difficult for him to get around. So one of my co-workers has said he'll pick me up instead since it should be his day off! Whew, crisis averted there. Also since the week before I leave is final exam week, I went ahead and gave work my exam schedule (since it'll be different than my class schedule that they're working around now). I'm hoping that I can get my 40 hours in before that Friday (the 14th) so I can have that day to finish all the last minute things I know I'll need to do instead of being stuck at work. I managed the same schedule before my last 2 vacations so here's hoping!

I'm in the 'teens! Woo hoo! I see a light at the end of the tunnel!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I hope you all have your DWT badges printed and prominently displayed. I'll be in and around the parks when you all are there. I'll be with family, though, that wouldn't be amenable to being in a given place at a given time. POTC is a must do, as is HM. Keep your eyes open for a short DWT poster.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast