Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My REALLY big and much awaited trip report (with pics) in the Vacation Planning forums; Love the pics at the beach....
    Love the pics at the beach.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    My DW is not a beach person either. No sand in her car. I guess your daughter needed some time out of the car and car seat. What a great way to break up the long trip
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Sept 10 part 2---DTD

sorry it took so long to get more up. Anyway.....We got to Orlando at about 5 pm ( we were still on schedule...OMG!) Checked in at the Comfort Inn LBV. It was a really nice place and the room was huge (almost twice the size of the one at POP and 1/2 the price) Very clean and actually smelled that way too.
    Well after checking in with a very amusing front desk clerk, getting into the room (1st floor right by the parking lot--gotta love when you dont have to lug stuff far), and removing the nasty sand debris from my skin. Did I mention that I HATE BEING SANDY? We figured out that the stuff that was clinging to us was a very fine crushed up version of seashells.. YUCK! Darn stuff was really hard to get off, poor Meghyn had it places that shall remain private. Needless to say she was not a happy camper while getting washed. So we get all dolled up for a night at DTD.
    Here she is in all her posing glory ready to go.

Have to hit the Marketplace and pose in front of the fountain. A very nice lady was done taking her kids pics and told them to "move it cause that lady wants to take a pic of her little girl" I just love how she said it.

Our buddy Stitch whom Meghyn (and Donnie ) spent a good 5 minutes trying to get him to spit on them

I managed to get one pic of the Pirate after waiting FOOOORRRREVVVERRR for these 3 ladies to stop already. Now if the thing would have been a statue of Cpt. Jack., I could have seen wanting a zillion pics each but gee whiz, it is a stupid statue.

We decide to do a brief tour of the Marketplace since we didnt get to see much the last time. By the time we get over to this cute photo op place it started to rain as attested by the spots on my camera lens. Nice young couple from Britain took it for us.

I did manage some shots of Goofy's Candy Co. Love the periodic table of Goofy elements. I will get a better shot next time.

I really liked this neat centerpiece at the Mickey Sports Store.

More pics of DTD to come
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    cool i love all the pics and megan looks so hapy to be there! in her lil piggy tails!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    great pics vixen, megan is so cute!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Improvement over the "I just woke up" pics huh? LOL

Those were great to lol. I look the same way in the morning!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

i look worse...LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Sept 10 part 2 of part 2--more DTD

There we were just bopping around the Marketplace when FLASH .....BOOOOOMMM! Scared the absolute poop out of me and everyone else. This was about 7 'o clock. 15 minutes later the little drops of rain have become a full fledged out and out rainstorm while we were in the sports store. OH well, whatcha gonna do? Run for it of course.
    We were headed over to the Toy Store so Meghyn could get all her My Little Pony parts. That was pretty cool but I think Donnie had more fun collecting all the pieces then Meghyn did. She was more interested in the little video thing they had. Hint if you are gonna do this just kinda scoop your hand down in the bottom and lift up to get all the neat little pieces (especially the shoes) We got all the stuff they had (except the bed which she already owned) and still had room left over for a new pony too. That was harder then anything to remember which one she didnt have yet. The outfits are soooooo cute. I felt like an idiot cause I didnt know how to close the box. LOL TY to the nice CM.
    HOLY CANNOLI!!!!! it was raining hard. What a place to get stuck in the rain at----a toy store and a 4yr old. SIGH Thankfully she was content with the pony stuff so I didnt have to shell out more cash (Disney $ in this case)

Since the rain subsided and thinned out the crowd. We took a walk over to P.I. On the way we met a Sea Monster (the blurryness is what happens when your camera apparantly switches settings while in your bag...LOL)

We really coulndt do any of the clubs since Meghyn was with us but I REALLLY REALLLLY REALLLY wanted to see the inside of the Adventurer's Club. No harm in asking right? SOOOOO COOOLLLLL! it was free admission till 9PM. I practically dragged Donnie and Meghyn in, I was so excited. This place is beyond fun. There is just stuff everywhere and the theming is so very Disney (it is also the only club that kids are allowed in) They have all these little skits going on at once in different places. We were just in time for the last free show for the evening in the library. Beulah the "French" Maid was fantastic

Meghyn, smart little thing that she is, picked a front row table for the show. Drinks are a little pricey but worth it just to see the show. The one we saw was a cute old timey radio show where you were the live audience. I waited till everyone left to at least get a pic of the stage.

We then went back into the "parlor"? for another show with Buelah. Meghyn was the mascot of the evening. LOL All the cast made lots of comments about Majic the Unicorn. LOL She was the youngest one there except for a very small toddler. By now it was time for the paying customers to start arriving tho we did stay long enuf to be inducted into the club with a rousing "KUNGALOOSH" (we will try one of those next time) Donnie was a little clueless and looked at me strangely when I shouted that out on cue. LOL We so plan on getting there early next time to enjoy it more. Surprisingly Meghyn actually laughed at the right places for the jokes. Guess I have played the videos on Youtube one too many times.

We just wandered around to a few stores and were getting tired so we headed the parking lot way back to the car and "home" for the nite.

I did feel bad for the poor maid who would have to come clean up all the sand we shed earlier in the evening in the room so we left her a nice tip the next day.

Check in at Disney coming soon......

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Meghyn looks so sweet,
    I love the photo of all 3 of you together, its beautiful.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Thanks, fortunately my hair is covering most of my face or you might change your sentiments...LOL ALso one of the very few you will see of me for the whole trip. I just thot that thing was the perfect backdrop since we were all wearing Pooh stuff.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 09-26-2007 at 02:57 PM.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    LOL, i just love seeing photo when all the family are together. Too often its Mom and kids or Dad and kids. BOTH parents and kids in the same photo are priceless IMHO
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

AWW! it looks like ya'll had a great evening!! i love th epics.. and what is this pony thing your talking about in the toy store?? bug loves ponies
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    AWW! it looks like ya'll had a great evening!! i love th epics.. and what is this pony thing your talking about in the toy store?? bug loves ponies
    ROTFLMMEO....I thot that said " I love the EPICS" like in really long poems...lol The pony thing of which I speak is in the toy store in DTD (somewhere else on property has it too, I think) It is this really big island thing in the middle of the girly section of the store where you grab a box provided and stuff it to the brim and bursting with all kinds of cute little accesories for the MLP's , mostly with a Disney theme, like a set of Tink wings or Jasmine's shoes, etc. They have whole outfits that are fun for the adults ( i mean kids) to collect. At the moment it costs $18 to pack a box. Warning, a lot of the parts are pretty small and choking hazards so be careful if you get them for her.

Vixen it sounded like you all had a wonderfull evening. I will have to try the adventures club next time I go, it sounds cool. Can't wait to here more!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast