Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My REALLY big and much awaited trip report (with pics) in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen okay miss Vixen.. i'm ready for some more pics!!!! so i'll start buging you now...LOL ME TOO! VIXENNNNNNNN WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH THE REST OF ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    okay miss Vixen.. i'm ready for some more pics!!!!

so i'll start buging you now...LOL
    ME TOO! VIXENNNNNNNN WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH THE REST OF THE REPORT...

You know you can't give a bunch of crazies a little bit of disney talk then vanish....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Pushy pushy people. LOL

I just finished uploading 75 pics to Photobucket WHEW! All from the 11th. This one is gonna have to split up a bit...LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This is a great report. I absolutely love the Adventurer's Club and Kungalooshes, but I'm partial to the pails of liquor they sell, but it is all good. Vixen, your daughter is so adorable. I hope when I start my family, my fiancee and I can produce a daughter just as beautiful.
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

Thank you, tho you may change your tune when whatever you have turns age 4.5 and has the attitude of a teenager. LOL Adorable kinda goes right out the window and babysitters are worth any amount you have to pay them.

Quote Originally Posted by djmasterscooter View Post
    I hope when I start my family, my fiancee and I can produce a daughter just as beautiful.
    I am pretty sure you will djmasters

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Thank you, tho you may change your tune when whatever you have turns age 4.5 and has the attitude of a teenager. LOL Adorable kinda goes right out the window and babysitters are worth any amount you have to pay them.
    ha ha.. he'll be talking about watch your mouth before i wash it out with turtle water

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    oh vixen... it gets worse!!!!!

i was hopeing she would get better as she aged..LOL i think all the blonde hair means pure meanous!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    ha ha.. he'll be talking about watch your mouth before i wash it out with turtle water

Now that has to be the absolute most obscure and bizarre threat I have ever head any mom make to their child. ROTFLMMEO I was tempted to ask you if you have ever actually said that, then I sat back and thot a moment, "wait this is Big B saying this.....yep ...it has been said" LOL

That being said I was going to post some more report tonite but someone who shall remain nameless but says to tell you to go ahead and blame him anyway got on the puter tonite after work. LOL

snowbirds is offline A-Ticket holder
    i just finished number one.... this is great.... wonderful idea...... great diary...... dad/peg

snowbirds is offline A-Ticket holder
    Vixen... You Doing A Great Narrative.... We Really Enjoying The Pictures And The Diary...... Keep Them Coming ...dad/peg

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    ok its all his fault so we get to come beat Donnie up!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    ok its all his fault so we get to come beat Donnie up!
    Cue the angry mob!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Tues Sept 11 Part one of ???

WHOO HOO IT IS THE DAY! Good Morning WDW and here we come. We got our butts up after a good nites rest, got dressed, had a bit of a quick snack and off to POP to check in. We had decided to cancel Meghyn's Pirate cruise before we left because we didnt want to be killing ourselves trying to go from place to place.(and we decided we would rather spend more time at MK) anywho....we actually got out of the Comfort Inn LBV without too much fuss but when we walked outside at 10ish or so..... DANG I could actually hear my hair going FRIZZLE FRIZZLE CRACK. Gotta love high humidity.
    Here is the Pirate Princess ready to go.

Short drive down i-4 just like 2 or 3 exits and poof we are already at the main gate
    This is the obligatory shot of it I swear that is the same white vehicle that is in my pic of it from 2 years ago. LOL

Since Donnie tends to drive quickly (no DON he does not speed, just drives like you only a younger version...lol) I didnt get to take a shot of the front entry to POP but since I had my camera out I did manage to get a pic of our security guard at the entry gate. LMMEO....I told him to smile and he said wait a minute I need to put on my hat. I was laughing so I am surprised I got a good shot Wonder how many ppl do this a day???
    DEL the gate security guy in all his glory

Donnie drops me off while he goes to park and get out Meghyn while I head in to get in line. Which wasnt too bad, since it was around 11am most of the ppl were checking out instead of in. I get SHERENA (hi there) She was simply and utterly awesome. Donnie took Meghyn down to the kiddie waiting room while I took care of checking in. Sherena was new and very impressed that I had an actual room map that listed what room was where, not just what building was where. Thank you WillCad.com for providing that (any chance you can dredge one up for POFQ for next year Will?) I gave her a block of rooms that I was interested in and she was just wonderful about getting what I wanted. She seemed upset that we had to wait till later for the room to be ready but I assured her it was ok becuase we usually spend the first day in the MK instead of our room anyway. Took about 20 minutes for check-in. Would have taken less but I REALLY REALLY did not want to walk far from the parking lot/buses.

After we were all done, I asked Sherena and her trainer behind her if I could possible get a favor. I had some beautiful 8x10 flat picture brochures from a travel agency that I wanted to get signed for Meghyn's class at school. Figured most they could say is no. The one guy looked at me weird but who cares, I wasnt talking to him anyway (he seemed crabby) Sherena took them and said they would get them back to the room by the next day. I said no hurry as long as I got them back by the time we checked out and thanked them profusely. Since Sherena was such a sweetie she deserved one of our CM TY cards. Donnie and I got a good chuckle as we walked away cause I could hear her going to her lead all excited like "they gave me a thank you card" It was cute.

OH I forgot, I had an envelope waiting for me at check in from Collette who originally booked my vacation at CRO. There was one of these for Meghyn and I and one specifcally for Donnie. I had mentioned to her that he loved the #1 Duck.
    Here is his

We headed over to the POP foodcourt to have some breakfast before heading out.
    Meghyn had this The one on the right that is lighter colored was literally RAW dough in the middle. Oh well since she was already having a meltdown..(sigh-4yr olds) I didnt bother taking it back. She didnt want to eat their ears...go figure.

We took our luggage over to the luggage drop off so they could be delivered to our room later. LOVE LOVE LOVE that service. I felt bad I couldnt tip them but I forgot to take over my purse and it was way too hot to run back to the car just for that. And we are off to our first day at MK.

NEXT UP>>>WE ARRIVE AT THE GATES.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 09-29-2007 at 10:48 AM.

OH>>>>>BTW....Everyone say HI to Donnie's Dad and Step-Mom A.K.A. as Snowbirds

poohbear67 is offline A-Ticket holder
    welcome pooh!

yep you are funny!....LOL you keep me totally cracked up!
    thank you for the warm welcome

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast