Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My REALLY big and much awaited trip report (with pics) in the Vacation Planning forums; I just sent you an email...lol geez you are fast....
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I just sent you an email...lol geez you are fast.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Welcome snowbirds!!!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbirds View Post
    Vixen... You Doing A Great Narrative.... We Really Enjoying The Pictures And The Diary...... Keep Them Coming ...dad/peg
    Hi Donnies Dad and stepmom...welcome to DWT

snowbirds is offline A-Ticket holder
    cant wait for the next edition..... sitting on the edge of our chairs.... wonderful pictures and stories..... dad/peg

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Keep the report coming (and i love the food photos, its helping me plan for our trip LOL)
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i love the food pics too!! i cant wait for more and i love her outfit she looks so cute!!!

and hi snowbirds!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    vixen did that site have a map of rooms for All Star Movies?.. its saying its temp. down
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

sorry it was Willcad.org my fault...I dont know to answer your ??? Never looked...LOL

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Now that has to be the absolute most obscure and bizarre threat I have ever head any mom make to their child. ROTFLMMEO I was tempted to ask you if you have ever actually said that, then I sat back and thot a moment, "wait this is Big B saying this.....yep ...it has been said" LOL
    Actually, my children don't have potty mouth YET.... I might use it later when they do, along with a good quick snap of my hand to their lips {heeehee} i'm teasing! or am I .....Maybe after the shock and that stinging goes away, they will remember next time, not to say such words out of their mouth within distance of moms bionic ears... I'll let you know if i have to use that turtle water comment though

And you should know me by now, i don't make idle threats baby, just really scary and dangerous promises.....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

DEL the gate security guy in all his glory

Oh my goodness! When I saw this photo I started laughing hysterically. I was laughing so hard it was one of those silent laughs with tears. My DH picked up the remote and held it up to his ear like a phone and said, "911? Yeah. It's her again. Help me." Then he got up and walked to the front door, opened it and whispered outside, "help me!". I copied it to my desktop- I may have to print it and tape it above my desk at work. Hurry- I need more.
    And welcome snowbirds!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Well ...when I saw your post I was currently eating a soft taco and snorted with a mouthful of taco. Do you know how hard it is to snort and chew at the same time..lol...I love how you wrote that...too funny. Feel free to use as you wish. LOL'

Oh ...tell the hubby that there is NO HELP...the only thing left for him to do is to join us. LOL

Big Wallaby is offline A-Ticket holder
    I can tell your first mention of me is coming up. Please, be gentle in how you describe me... Or should I beat you to the punch? Let's just say that, in the coming scenes, you're going to see how someone who rarely drinks very poorly holds their liquor.

Hmm, gratuitous use of smileys. It must be

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Loving the reports and phots, Vix!!

... And looking forward to reading more....
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Well ...when I saw your post I was currently eating a soft taco and snorted with a mouthful of taco. Do you know how hard it is to snort and chew at the same time..lol...I love how you wrote that...too funny. Feel free to use as you wish. LOL'

Oh ...tell the hubby that there is NO HELP...the only thing left for him to do is to join us. LOL
    My DH has been trying to fight it for years- he is just starting to come around as of late. We'll get him yet.

So, I am thinking I am going to print and laminate the pic of Del and turn it into a pin to put on my lanyard. When we go in Feb I am going to see if I can track him down!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wallaby View Post
    I can tell your first mention of me is coming up. Please, be gentle in how you describe me... Or should I beat you to the punch? Let's just say that, in the coming scenes, you're going to see how someone who rarely drinks very poorly holds their liquor.
    :
    Fortunatley for you, I dont have your picture but I will describe it to the best of my ability. It was an interesting evening to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Loving the reports and phots, Vix!!
    ... And looking forward to reading more....
    Wow, it must be a good report to have you post on it. WHERE YA BEEN? Havent seen you on in forever. Thanks BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    My DH has been trying to fight it for years- he is just starting to come around as of late. We'll get him yet.

So, I am thinking I am going to print and laminate the pic of Del and turn it into a pin to put on my lanyard. When we go in Feb I am going to see if I can track him down!
    OMG...Are you serious? That would be too too funny, LOL

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast