Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Any report requests? in the Vacation Planning forums; I am a writer, Disney lover and devoted WDWT member....Off to the world in a few days, and willing to write a report. Anyone want to read about anything in ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Any report requests?

I am a writer, Disney lover and devoted WDWT member....Off to the world in a few days, and willing to write a report. Anyone want to read about anything in particular? Going with my reluctant-as usual Disney husband (just doesn't GET IT like we all do...) and my two children, whom I have mentioned before-my son, who never wants to try anything new at Disney, and my overly adventurous daughter...anyway, we always have a fun and interesting trip....so, ask away if you want to hear anything in particular about it!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like an update on the decorations going up on the Castle! And the old 20K lagoon area, too. Thanks! Have a wonderful time!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I have a question... I took a few pictures of some of the rehabs they were doing when I was down there 2 weeks ago. Luckily, my DH is tall enough to reach over the lovely "walls" & took some pics of the lagoon area, the Small World rehab & the "Partners" area. You really can't see much, but I'd like to post these & I've been having a really hard time. Can anyone help me with this?
    Also, is there a particular form I should do my report? I'd like to do it in whichever way is easiest for everyone along with sharing my pics. Any suggestions would be great!
    Thanks!
    ~Summer
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like an update on the decorations going up on the Castle! And the old 20K lagoon area, too. Thanks! Have a wonderful time!
    I am at the world, and just wanted to share something on the updates-Was at the in construction sight of the old 20,000 leagues, and was told 2 interesting things-1., it is a temporary attraction, and work is nearing completion. Staff in the close area (other attractions, carts) were told it should be open by the end of the month. And I got two stories-1, that it is a pooh play area, which it looks to be since I can see what looks like some sort of playground type thing. But I was also told it is a rose garden, type princess meet-and greet, ala Ariel's grotto. Just thought I'd share. One more day and heading home soon.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Dissy,

I'm always looking for new articles, trip reports and reviews for the Mouse M.A.P. section of the site and newsletter! Why not get something together and email it to me!?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42