Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss DJMasterScooter's Pre-Report PreReport in the Vacation Planning forums; I literally just finalized my trip today (thanks to wonderful folks at the City University of New York for supplying the funds ), and I can't wait. Details: January 6 ...
    djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder

DJMasterScooter's Pre-Report PreReport

I literally just finalized my trip today (thanks to wonderful folks at the City University of New York for supplying the funds), and I can't wait.

Details: January 6 - January 11, 2008
    All-Star Movies w/ DDP Deluxe (It was either upgrade the room or the DDP)
    Cast:
    Scooter (That's me, but you can call me Scott)
    Jamie (The fiancee, and other Disney World nut)

I know that its approximately 102 days away, but I post it for a reason. I told Jamie that my money from CUNY would be coming soon, but never mentioned when, so I was keeping her in suspense.

I let her know that someone made a reservation in my name. Her father usually made the reservation for us, and we took care of the rest, but this time was different. I told her that it was paid in full, and she screamed out loud. I hold the forums responsible for my deviance

I chose the DDP Deluxe, because they took away the appetizer from the regular DDP, and I figured that with all the meals that an extra 300 was worth it, with the free mugs, snacks and 3 possible table service meals. I can't wait!!

Now to figure out ways to heighten her excitement about the trip, Disney-style!!
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....I started something, didnt I? Cant wait to hear more.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    yep... i'm thinking of starting one myself miss Vix.. i will list my all pics of my special halloween items and my things to do.. LOL

but i have ripped so much from you already..>LOL

awesome Scott!!

i know how you feel getting it booked and all ready now you just have to wait for that magic date when you can leave out for you week of magic!!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Great start to your trip!!! Your there at a great time of year!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Great start so far Scott.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    We the enabled and enablers of DWT (hence forth known as "The Boards) or DWT as it is easier to type) hold Vixen responsible for the rash of pre-trip, concurrent trip, post trip and other variations of Trip reports. It was her blatant enthusiasm, un-rival sense of glee and otherwise Disney-ness that lead to all this.

Awesome!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    We the enabled and enablers of DWT (hence forth known as "The Boards) or DWT as it is easier to type) hold Vixen responsible for the rash of pre-trip, concurrent trip, post trip and other variations of Trip reports. It was her blatant enthusiasm, un-rival sense of glee and otherwise Disney-ness that lead to all this.

Awesome!
    ROTFLMMEO

Suuuuurrrreeee.....blame me, why not, I havent been blamed for anything for at least a week and am starting to feel neglected.

I think I will take most of what you said as a compliment TY ...I think??? I really need a for real job doing this stuff. I am now known in my little circle of the world as the one to go to for Disney vacaction tips.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Got my reservations all out of the way....

I'm now pretty much eating at every restaurant in Epcot, and then Sci-Fi Diner. We also decided to Donald's Character Breakfast.

Let's see, France (even though it's not on the 08' dining plan yet, they said to book it any way), Canada, Mexico, England, Japan.

As soon as November 17 rolls around, it's time to try and get on the phone for the Yak and Yeti.
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"