Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss i'm joining in!! Chrissy's PRE- Report in the Vacation Planning forums; i thought i would get on the band wagon....LOL people attending: Brent~ Dad ~soon to be 31yrs old Chrissy~ Mom ~ 29 and holding...LOL Tayen~ Bug ~ 2 yrs old ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i'm joining in!! Chrissy's PRE- Report

i thought i would get on the band wagon....LOL

people attending:

Brent~ Dad ~soon to be 31yrs old
    Chrissy~ Mom ~ 29 and holding...LOL
    Tayen~ Bug ~ 2 yrs old and a Mickey Freak!

We will be leaving our house either Friday October 26th night or that following Saturday morning we havent decided and probably wont til the last min. We will take our time driving down stopping to spend the night if we have too.. and then driving on in and getting a room until monday morning.

Monday October 29th is when we check in.. i plan on checking in dropping our bags and getting our keys and get right into the parks
    i'm considering that first day either MGM or AK then going to dinner at planet hollywood at 5:30.. after that since the MK will be having late hours that day.. running over there after dinner..

Tuesday October 30th is my Epcot day.. we have breakfast in Norway with the princesses at 8:40 and we have our anni dinner at Coral Reef at 6 with a special 12 inch cake ordered up. but all day will be spent in Epcot.. i have never been to epcot so this is going to be fun.

Wednesday October 31st We have our anni breakfast at chef mickey's at 7:30 i believe...this is a day when we will go to whatever park we didnt go to on Monday.. either MGM or AK..then i'm hopeing to get tickets to the haunted hayride.. i'm hoping the they have something going on somewhere on halloween night other that the MNSSHP.. because were doing that Nov 2nd

Thursday November 1st
    Were having breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8am.. then were spending the day in the MK and getting bug's first hair cut at the barber shop! and newly added to list.. we are doing the AAA story time with a character at expo hall at 4:30.

Friday November 2nd
    i have one more ticket for the parks.. but i'm really considering sleeping in and being lazy today..so bug will be refreshed for the all nighter..LOL We have dinner planned at Liberty Tavern at 5pm then were all about doing the mickey's not so scary party!!

Saturday November 3rd
    today is going home day... sad sad day!! oh and this day is the day we get the bill we have racked up while staying.. so a even sadder day....LOL last time i went my card never let me make purchases.. i think my hubby planned it that way.. because i had them redo me a card twice and it never worked..LOL

we are coming up on 30 days and so i'm down to the wire on getting all my costumes together and my lil art projects finished and i will be posting everything as i get it done..

i'm going today to look at princesses costumes and get the stuff to make my pirate costume.. i have bren'st bought and its on it way..

so i'll snap so pick and post my progress as i go

i have like 30 day!
    Last edited by Chrissy&Tayen; 09-27-2007 at 10:43 AM.
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Yay Chrissy, you got me excited!! Hope you have fun!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

thanks... oh and a update on the new wedding band thing..

i ordered one pair and when i got them... i HATED them.. they looked so small and thin.. online they looked much bigger.. so i returned them.. and i have ordered new ones with our names engraved on the outside of them.. they are mailing tomorrow so i will be getting them sometime next week... i was getting worried and had to bug the dealer about them.. but they are finally shipping!!

brent's says Crystal & Brenton and mine says Brenton & Crystal

i'll so pics when i get them..

i really liked stars and stripes idea of telling brent the story about the wedding band in the ground near the haunted mansion and act like i'm looking for it and kind of do a OH HERE IT IS and get him to look... but i dont know if i can act that well...LOL
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

i just made ressies for the AAA story time with a character.. they do it on monday and thursday and were going Nov 1st at 4:30.

i wonder who the character will be???
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL

Good job so far
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    YAY!! Another pre-report to get addicted to.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

thanks Vixen

LOL @ dreamer
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

i'm going today to the disney store i have a 15% coupon about to expire and i wanna look at costumes for bug.. i want a princess one for breakfast with the princesses. either cindy or snow white, maybe sleeping beauty..

i'm also taking my nightmare before xmas shirts to get air brushed.. so i'll show pics when i get back..

its pouring the rain.. so pray i dont melt... you know because i'm so sweet
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Maybe there should be a separate board for trip previews...it's just as good as coming attractions. I always wanted to go to MNSSHP, (and I'm 23) but the educational system in NYC just doesn't allow it.
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

Mickey08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Too bad we couldn't meet up. I'm heading down there a week before you. I hope you have a great time! :-)

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    What's the AAA story time? I thought I had read every Disney planning book and been to every site and I don't remember ever hearing about it. I want to go!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    You have to book a package thru AAA to qualify for it. It happens a few times a week depending on season. One of the characters (face character-like Peter Pan, Wendy, Snow White, etc) actually tells a story to a small group.(you dont have to have a child to attend) It is a very limited amount of ppl so the one on one time is supposed to be great. Thinking about doing a AAA package if they can let me just book one day of tickets for December, just so I can do this. Donnie would love it as much as Meghyn since it would be his B Day trip.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Yeah Chrissy! Love the pre-report so far!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

yep you have to not only book with them but have the dinnning or the prem. package in order to get it... they had like 3 times to choose from and you can either pick monday or thursday.. you can book just one day if you want Vix.. but it wouldhave to have dinning included in order to get the vouchers

oh and by the way!! disney was having a huge sale on clothing and then on top of that you got a extra 40% off and i had a 15% of total sale coupon.. the coupon took like over $10 off my total!! i was so happy..

i got her 2 outfits me a shirt and some of those princess stockings.. and those gold boots...LOL

i was so happy..

but so sad when i found out it was going to cost $20 a shirt to get them air brushed.. i have one more place to check on price before i say for get it and paint it myself
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

does anyone else see what i see????????

30 days to go!