Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My "if you can't beat them, join them" pre-trip trip report in the Vacation Planning forums; The trip report continues..... The Saga of the Shoes by iwannabeminnie It has been determined that way too many shoes are going on this vacation. After all how many shoes ...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    The trip report continues.....

The Saga of the Shoes

by iwannabeminnie

It has been determined that way too many shoes are going on this vacation. After all how many shoes can two people actually wear in one trip? Well, let's see...

Sneakers x 2
    Sandals x 2
    Water Shoes (for beaches) x 2
    Flip Flops (for pool) x 2
    Cruise Casual shoes x 2
    Formal Wear Shoes x 2
    Semi Formal Shoes x 2
    Pirate Shoes x 2

That is 18 pair of shoes (36 shoes total) for two people.

Now the thing is for cruise casual if I wear a brown skirt, I can't wear white shoes. If I wear a white skirt, I can't wear brown shoes. I had a couple of skirts requiring white shoes and a couple requiring brown shoes. I got the bright idea that if I limited my cruise casual to browns I could get away with packing only the brown shoes. So I went on a mission. The mission was to find two more skirts with brown in them. That is how I ended up with two skirts. I already had one, but in my quest to find "brown" skirts, I picked out another one exactly like the one I had.
    They call me "Nana"

I have no desire to see you in a bra thingamajig, and I didn't know you were going on the cruise!
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I have no desire to see you in a bra thingamajig, and I didn't know you were going on the cruise!

I'm glad you said that first. I have no desire to see her in that bra thingamagig. Sort of grosses me out.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Committed, ladies. You all need to be committed. That's all I have to say about the tale of two skirts.
    Reading about the shoes made me feel like we were getting on the ark. Are you getting on the ark iwannabeminnie?

Oh, yeah. After you get yourselves committed, make room for me. I am right behind you.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Well, I'm not exactly getting on the ark. But since Mr. iwbm has really, really big feet (no comments from the peanut gallery, please) and I have really, really small feet, we each are going to need are own shoe wardrobe.
    They call me "Nana"

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    It was just funny how you typed it- like your shoes were marching on to the boat two by two.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

My shoes normally go two by two everywhere we march.
    They call me "Nana"

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    That's fine, i really wasn't gonna flaunt the thingamajig in front of nobody... Ohhhhh and I'M NOT going, i thought i would just stir things up
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I'm glad you said that first. I have no desire to see her in that bra thingamagig. Sort of grosses me out.
    That's only cause you see yourself in the bra thingamagig, and think everyone is all sagged out like you..... Oh my, the thought of you in the bra thingamagig just made me vomit, i'll be back shortly

Gae, i love fussing with you

we each are going to need are own shoe wardrobe.
    Isn't that what most women and men have.... Their own shoe wardrobe...Unless, uhhh nevermind.. That's soo cool, T.....

Now the thing is for cruise casual if I wear a brown skirt, I can't wear white shoes. If I wear a white skirt, I can't wear brown shoes. I had a couple of skirts requiring white shoes and a couple requiring brown shoes. I got the bright idea that if I limited my cruise casual to browns I could get away with packing only the brown shoes. .
    oh girl, throw on a brown sarong on top of the white skirt and rock them brown shoes..... Unless, those were the flip flops, then that may not work

. That is how I ended up with two skirts. I already had one, but in my quest to find "brown" skirts, I picked out another one exactly like the one I had.
    CLASSIC.... I think you're right, this pre-trip report is wayyyyy better than you know who's

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Heyyyyyy! HMMPPFF!....See if I give you any more preschool website tips....LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

She wasn't comparing mine to yours Vix, yours rocks. She was talking about Melissa, who is WAY slacking on her duties to report to us every detail of her trip.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Heyyyyyy! HMMPPFF!....See if I give you any more preschool website tips....LOL
    Ohhhhhh NOOOO... Girl, you know i wasn't even talking about yours. You know i loved yours. I am just giving Melissa a hard time cause iwannabeminnie loves it...

BTW - got any more preschool goodies for me

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast