Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss 1900 Park Faire in the Vacation Planning forums; Thanks...
    nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Thanks

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i was thinking that but didnt wanna say it

and i think his shirt should be longer.. i cant stand it.. it looks to small in the sleeves.. oh god stop me now!!

if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all
    Poor Princey Poo. He looks better than we do! We look like idiots who haven't bathed.
    True, the PC at MNSSHP was pretty hot so this one was disappointing. He was a sweet boy though so the magic was still there but we teased him fiercely. We tried to get him to pose with my sister and niece while my brother in law was in the bathroom for their Christmas card. My other sister actually busted out, "Say hello to your new daddy." Poor guy. We laughed and laughed the whole rest of the dinner.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by nicki12 View Post
    What so at dinner Prince Chraming, Fairy Godmother, Suzy, and Perla are no longer there only Cinderella, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia?
    Sadly, no, Suzy and Perla are no longer there! As much as I will love seeing Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia, I kinda hope they end up bringing Suzy and Perla back! My little one LOVES Perla!

We eat there every trip. IMHO it's one of the best buffet's on property and as a few of the previous posters have already said...you MUST try the Strawberry Soup!!!

Is Prince Charming and Fairy Godmothere still there?

"All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Kitty17794 is offline A-Ticket holder
    1900 Park Fare is AMAZING. I work there often, and its just...great fun. The stepsisters put on a show...really. They're great. And if you REALLY want to see Fairy Godmother, she now meets at Magic Kingdom. The mice can often be found in Toontown. So they ARE still around. But think about it. Two stepsisters, and Prince Charming. In the same room.

Its amazing.
    my boss is a mouse and my best friends are a brat and a puppy

Is that you in your avatar dressed up as Drizella?

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    First, I am soo jeaslous Kitty 17794, how awesome is your job?

Second, we has the breakfast and the buffet was amazing. The service was great they had no problem with accomodating a hot tea drinker which gave the resident Alice something to work with since Kea usually looks straight down when her heros approach. She did terrific job and I have pics with my childs face visible and a real smile- truly awesome. The Mary was just "spot on" and the mad hatter scarred the life out of us by jumping out and screaming at Mary, it was very funny. Overall this was in the top ten of magical moments for us.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've passed by this restaurant while heading to other restaurants in the GF, but never checked it out. This will have to be added to my to-do list. I don't usually get my money's worth at a buffet, but the entertainment should help make up the difference in what I don't eat.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12