Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Finally it's my turn!!! Amanda's Pre-Trip Report! in the Vacation Planning forums; 8 days!!!! and we got a pleasant surprise today...my mom checked our flight info today and saw that our rates dropped from $94 that we paid to $49 per person ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    8 days!!!! and we got a pleasant surprise today...my mom checked our flight info today and saw that our rates dropped from $94 that we paid to $49 per person for one way...our tickets are nonrefundable so we couldnt cancel and rebuy them..but the airline did let us get the sale price and get airline credit for the leftover money. that means that we now have $411 in airline credit to use on our next disney flight (or where ever else we may fly to)...huuuuge savings!!!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Dropped rates are unusual these days, but to get the difference back is even more unusual. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought I heard where someone had the opposite happen and the airlines made them make up the difference.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

oh wow...then i guess we were super lucky
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

2 days!!!! oh my gosh! i couldnt sleep at all last night and im sure i wont get any tonight either.....im so excited!
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    now your there your lucky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12