Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss hi! i'm back with my trip report in the Vacation Planning forums; Great Family Pic! Welcome Home! We missed you!...
    StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Great Family Pic! Welcome Home! We missed you!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    hey there you! great to see ya!

and i also.. got a mnsshp flyer for someone.. someone said the wanted one.. but i cant remember who it was.. if it was you pm me with you addy and i'll get it in the mail to you
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I love that SSE ball, it is nearly as exciting as seeing the castle!!!
    Your DD looked good enough to eat in that princess dress, do they come in adult sizes?
    Loved that photo of your DH chasing her around the tree!!!

you can get the adult cindy dresses at disney shopping.com but i got bugs at walmart
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I finally got logged back on so I could see your pictures. They are so precious! I love that she was not thrilled getting her picture taken with all the ladies. That is just too funny. That was an adorable Snow White. And that picture where she is running toward you- you can see the joy on her face! That one right there is worth the cost of the trip.

Of course the freebie that I begged for is one of my favorites. That is a great family photo and should be your Christmas card this year!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    i agree..what a great family pic! the ones of bug running around the trees are adorable..i cannot wait to hear more!!!! and she looked so precious in her princess dress!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

the weather people said that it was going to rain all day today... and it was the prettiest day while we were there.. no signs of rain and nothing but sun!

but anyways.. we started the day off at chef mickey's for breakfast..i was going to buy the pic from this meal but they too a pic of me looking CRAZY so.. for $30 something bucks i was like no way..

but we were seated right away and the charcters came around super quick!

they celebrated our anni with cupcakes and spinning our napkins!

( goofy was there acting crazy too but i cant find the pic)

we then went back to the resort got on a bus and headed to animal kingdom. we hadnt been taking alot of pics because our card was full and i couldnt get it fixed at epcot so i figured i would do today at animal kingdom.. so the first thing we do is go to the camera place to see about getting them off my cam.. well this girl tries over and over again and tells me my card is bad.. i'm like no it isnt... she was like i have done this all day yesterday and didnt mess up so it must be your card.. and i was like wwhatever give it back! and it was like $12 to have a cd made.. i thouhgt forget it i'll go to walmart later.

so i didnt take a whole alot of pics here this day

first thing first we did the safri

we met on the way to the safri

then went to rafki's on the train because today they had special things for halloween.. she got to pet the animals and then she got to take markers and draw on a lil pumpkin and dig through snake skins for treats and we saw spiders and bats and

then we road the train back and had lunch we got some salads. then we went and she road the lil dinosaurs that fly and then she played and digged in the sand looking for bones..

then we went and got good seats for nemo the musical and really enjoyed it!!

after that we went and seen a bug's life

just some pics from our day

after a bug's life we went and got the car and went to downtown disney and had dinner at planethollywood i had a cheese burger brent had potato skins and bug ate off both our plates i used our $15 coupon from AAA and then remeaning bill was like $14

we were going to trick or treat downtown disney but it was hot and crowded so we deicded now would be a good time to go get our pictures off the cam.. because we had the trail ride at 8pm and it was like 6 now.

so we put into the garmin we wanted a walmart and off we went.. and guess what.. my card wasnt bad.. i knew it! and i got my pics off my cam for $3...!

they also had a TON of disney stuff when you first walk in... so i had to browse...LOL

after that we went to the kennal at the campground got on a bus and road it back to the stables.. we walked around because we were early and seen the horses.. gosh their HUGE!!

this is us waiting and bug is swinging on the rope singing its a small world after all over and over and over again...LOL

finally the wagon comes.. the pic looks bad because i used no flash due to the horses

we get on, they have a cute lil story line going.. i was concerned during the ride.. they had people on horse hitting the wagon and running up on the wagon and screaming and one guy run like he was going to jump on the wagon but just slammed against it and fell and when he did he hit brent.. and brent was like that kind of hurt...LOL

but during the hayride.. brent notices his cellphone is GONE.. it has fell off his hip somewhere??

after the ride we look everywhere.. but its dark! so i talk to a few cast members get the lost and found number and we go to leave.. (his phone was on vibe so we couldnt hear it ring)

so we get on the bus and ask the bus driver if he knows if any other driver had found a phone... well by the time we get back to the kennal they found his phone and the bus driver was bring it back to us.. so we sat at the kennal through the bus route waiting for him to come back.. and we got his phone back!!

we figured this day was way too full so we were ready fro bed and went back to the room..

tomorrow we go back to the magic kingdom and do breakfast with pooh!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    yay more report... thank goodness he found his phone
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

yep because its his phone for his job... all of his important numbers are stored in it..
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

oh and i totally freak on abug's life.. i knew it was going to poke me in the back but i had no idea it was going to poke my hinny and the spiders coming out of the ceiling freaked me out... i hate hate hate spiders
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

lol yeah always get up reall fast when the bugs go under you. the first time I rode it I picked my feet up off the ground becasue I thought it would be like Honney I shrunk the audeince, so there for my hinny was planted firmly on the bench, lol.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I love A Bug's Life! Actually, I love taking new people to Bug's Life and seeing them jump. One year we were at Honey I shrunk the Audience and before I knew it I had a 6 year old boy sitting in my lap. I love your report so far! I have never done the hayrack, didn't even know it was there. I can't wait to try it!
    Only in Disney would someone find your phone and return it to you. That is great.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

My dad dropped his one time in Yorktown in a resturant parking lot and we came back down there that morning and ate breakfast, becasue they had called us and told us they found it lol. That wouldn't happen everyday. But everthing in disney seems so much better.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Ooo, Tough to be a Bug.... let's not forget the stink bug!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Love the Bug Eyes pic!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast